- 12-17-2012, 11:44 AM #2
Was actually gonna post the same topic. Except I don't even like the design of the inner icon. I actually like the look of OS 7 icons better right now. Get rid of that shadow thing, put more depth in the images(3d like) then come back to me.8700, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9860, Z10! No case FTW!!!
- CrackBerry Genius
12-17-2012, 01:09 PM #4
- 4,432 Posts
I also happen to just like how they look now, but I'm not exactly a graphics design expert... ;-)
- CrackBerry Master
12-17-2012, 04:26 PM #5
- 1,211 Posts
mostly it has to do with the apps that are going to come various sources such as playbook apps, android apps etc..all with uneven icon size ratios, IMO having a grey border gives a more uniformed look and feel, also more importantly it gives the icon a larger area to capture clicks or user inputs
- CrackBerry Genius
12-17-2012, 07:02 PM #6
- 2,816 Posts
yea the grey shadow around the icons is the only thing i can see that is not top notch from BB10.
I dont understand it. the only thing i can think of is that if there is an update or alert for the app that box can change colour... but in the same light you can NOT have a box around the icon and then if there is an alert/update a red box appears around it.
there is no need to have an icon within an icon... which is essentially what this is.
Although im not a fan of it im sure there will be a fix, even if it is a third party one or something.------------------------> LIST OF WORKING Android Apps for Z10/BB10 ---190 SO FAR!!! <------------------------
WHERE WAS ALEC?
BLACK IS BACK! BLACK Z10!!!
- By serdna in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 25Last Post: 01-20-2010, 08:13 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 10Last Post: 06-15-2007, 01:08 PM
- By rhapsodyrcks in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2007, 08:55 PM
- By scv in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2007, 09:02 AM
- By MMB916 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2007, 11:37 AM