I use iCloud for contact and calendar management. Two step is not enabled on my account. When I try to add the calendar on my Classic, only part of it syncs. All of the items show on my iCloud when I login on my Mac, and they show on my iPhone as well. After several attempts on my Classic, only part of it shows. For example, I have monthly bills, work schedule and appointments. The bills and appointments show up, but my work schedule does not. They are all on the same calendar and show as such on other devices but not the Classic.

I checked the settings on the Classic to ensure that all calendars were selected to show. The calendar has been deleted and added now 6 times and it still does not work correctly. I would like to use my Classic but if the calendar will not sync, usage is simply not an option.
    01-17-17 08:53 AM
    I believe that I have resolved this issue. From what I can see, there was an issue on the iCloud end of things. Events edited and are now showing on the device. Was having issues with them showing on my iPhone 6S as well but everything seems to be back to normal.
    01-18-17 02:08 AM
    Well, just when I thought that I had remedied this situation, it appears that I have not. Some calendar items are appearing and then disappearing shortly afterwards. I have again removed the calendar from the device and entered the information again. The events will remain on the device for a short while, and then after I close and open the calendar again, they are gone. The only rhyme or reason about it is it is events for the remainder of this week and only this week. Future and past events seem to be "sticking" in the calendar.

The events in question are repeating events on an every 2 week schedule. I can find nothing wrong with the entries when I log into my iCloud account on the computer.

On a side note, I am finding that the calendar on the Classic is pretty atrocious, in function and look. Not sure if there are other calendar apps available but I will be looking. Would really like to make the Classic the only device I use, but until this calendar incident is worked out, I won't be able to do that.
    01-18-17 01:21 PM
    So I dove a bit deeper into the actual iCloud calendar. Cannot find a single thing wrong with any of the entries. Have now changed any "all day" entry into a normal timed entry. Have deleted and added the account back onto the BlackBerry, and there are still entries missing. They are completely random and there is no explanation that I can find anywhere. The next step is to wipe the BlackBerry although I am not sure how much good that will do at this point. I am ruling out the iCloud account because everything shows on my iPhone and the 2 Android devices that I have synced to that calendar.
    01-19-17 09:02 AM
    I did not wipe the device, but yesterday I deleted the calendar, rebooted the phone, and then added the calendar. Everything seemed to be holding just fine. Left the device at home and used my iPhone yesterday at work. When I came home, the same calendar issue had returned. I made no changes anywhere to the calendar, didn't add or delete anything from my iCloud account or from my iPhone.

Plain and simple, iCloud syncing does not seem to work 100% of the time. Against my better judgement, I exported the iCloud calendar to Google Calendar, and added that to the device. So far, it seems to be working perfectly. I let it sit overnight and just do its thing. No changes have been made, and everything appears to be showing correctly.
    01-20-17 09:17 AM
    Whenever possible, use outlook.

Best Regards LyounMen
    01-20-17 10:38 AM
    so i've logged into my icloud account on my BB classic. I use two factor authentication with apple, and subsequently, have created and used the app specific password to log on to my icloud account on my BB. The process worked fine with email and contacts but for some reason won't connect with my icloud calendar. I get this message:

"You login information for account (Caldav : Apple - [email protected] - [email protected]) has changed or is incorrect. Update your login information and try again."

Any way to fix this issue?
    04-05-17 09:15 PM