If don't remember seeing it being featured but I just came across https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/nextgen/ideas where you can just post ideas and vote for others! I do think instead of moaning here maybe people should start posting it there instead! At least there is a better chance of being heard and implementation !

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 08:17 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...anmakeitbetter

It has been shared a few times in the forums, however, many seem to note that the site isn't very BlackBerry browser-friendly.
    07-02-14 08:23 AM
    Oops. Never saw them before.

They are right, the browser is not good in mobile at all!

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-02-14 09:04 AM
    Now that BlackBerry discontinued their use of ICMIB, where do we post feature requests now?
    03-07-15 12:32 PM
    Good question. I guess the place is here (crackberry) or blackberry forum. And hopefully, BlackBerry monitors them.

But don't raise you hopes high.

Long story short, rarely BlackBerry acts fast to solve minor things and usually takes very long to fix material problems, while lots of good suggestions will never get into the production line.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 02:24 PM
    There is still the BlackBerry Beta Zone site, but they haven't done much there since the release of 10.2.0. At least not when it comes to responding to the forums.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 02:57 PM