Ive tried some of the apps on blackberry world. But none seem to have bicycle directions. They have routes available but no actual Navigation. I am new to the area and really dont want to get lost on my bike in these bike trails. Please let me know the best app. I dont really want to "try" this or that app. I need one that can direct me like "maps" but on a bicycle. I have a z30

Thanks

Adam
    05-20-15 11:43 AM
    Hi. Have you tried ViewRanger GPS ? It's compatible with the Z30. Just in case you have tried this one, you may want to list the apps you have tried to save some time so you won't see the same apps suggested again.

Hi. Have you tried ViewRanger GPS ? It's compatible with the Z30. Just in case you have tried this one, you may want to list the apps you have tried to save some time so you won't see the same apps suggested again.

05-20-15 01:22 PM