Are you crazy? Put out the big fires AFTER 10.2 launches? Thats backwards to me. Put the fires out NOW with incremental 10.1 releases this way the issue is resolved in gold releases and monitored. This way it never rears its head again and forces internal development engineering teams to start the code from scratch.

You don't build a poor foundation for a house and when the house starts getting rooms bedding and such to rip out the foundation again; that should only happen when its too old 9a la iOS 7). You build a new house with proper foundation, plumbing, lines and such. Then you build your masterpiece ... core features are fast and solid, then the users like us buy in and the developers build apps to suit our needs.

This occured with 10.0 to 10.1 (Battery life issues resolved!) recently random reboots on Telus seemed to be resolved. Again fixing the foundation on major issues first. Then build your mansion.

Other than that I agree with you.
    Wow, re-read what I wrote and try again.
    06-24-13 09:36 PM
    What I want most is for my Music app to allow me to make a playlist of tracks on my BlackBerry Link "personal cloud". I don't want to have to download the tracks to my local device, nor do I like having to browse the file system on my linked computer and pick files one by one to play them... or maybe 10.1 already has this and I can't figure out how to do it?
    06-25-13 12:02 PM
77 ... 234