So here I am typing on my galaxy s5, wishing I could have bb10 features back. I had the z10 for a year and two months before it started messing up. I stopped receiving text messages and the battery life got horrible. So I had to get a new phone and AT&T convinced me to try the s5. Well let me tell you I am missing so many z10 features. First is the keyboard. It was so convenient to type with one hand. Next is the hub. There is nothing like the hub in Google Play store and it is harder for me to keep up with emails. I have four email accounts and I used to be able to respond to every email and text immediately but no longer. Finally the gestures. It is so much more convenient to swipe between apps than to push a button. I am at a loss as I've looked for android apps to replace these features but haven't found them. Thanks for listening to me vent.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-07-14 10:05 PM
    Then you should have upgraded to z30 rather than s5

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.3175
    05-07-14 10:06 PM
    How is battery life on z30 and does att carry it?

05-07-14 10:08 PM

I went from a Z10 to a Z30, best decision I made in my life.
    I Miss BB10-img_20140206_030105.png

From Zarafet my Z30.
    a1s2d3f4g5 likes this.
    05-07-14 10:16 PM
    Many threads on the att z30 question.

In short, no, they don't carry it.
    But you can get a z30-5 model which gets LTE on att in some locations.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 10:41 PM
    That's the problem-it's not cost effective for me to buy a phone outside of my contract

05-07-14 10:48 PM
    Then come back!

Posted via CB10 for Z30
    05-07-14 11:06 PM
    That's the problem-it's not cost effective for me to buy a phone outside of my contract

Try trading your S5 in the marketplace...

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    05-08-14 12:13 AM
    And that my friends, is Blackberry's problem. The U.S of A.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 12:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    Best advise given!

Sent from pin:2AD743B7 via Tapatalk
    05-08-14 12:17 AM
    So here I am typing on my galaxy s5, wishing I could have bb10 features back. I had the z10 for a year and two months before it started messing up. I stopped receiving text messages and the battery life got horrible. So I had to get a new phone and AT&T convinced me to try the s5. Well let me tell you I am missing so many z10 features. First is the keyboard. It was so convenient to type with one hand. Next is the hub. There is nothing like the hub in Google Play store and it is harder for me to keep up with emails. I have four email accounts and I used to be able to respond to every email and text immediately but no longer. Finally the gestures. It is so much more convenient to swipe between apps than to push a button. I am at a loss as I've looked for android apps to replace these features but haven't found them. Thanks for listening to me vent.

I made a thread a while back about how I came back from the Galaxy S4. Although it had a lot of good features, it also sort of sucked. The apps were there, but the fundamentals weren't. The BlackBerry 10 phones have stuff that I take for granted and don't realize it until I try other phones. Having a file manager seems like something all phones should have, but you'd be surprised how many Android phones don't have it and rely on that MTP piece of ****, then there's the Windows Phone and how horrible the sync app is, and finally iPhone with iTunes. I also like how the file manager has an efficient extractor. The gestures are faster ways of doing things, the active frames make multi-tasking much easier, the hub is great, the keyboard is great, and all that other stuff.

One thing I do find annoying about BlackBerry is if I add a curse word and I use it like 10 times already, don't be correcting me to the "proper" word. Like "damn" to dame. As if the phone doesn't already know what i want to type. I don't need some half-*** censorship.
    adnan.jsr likes this.
    05-08-14 01:57 AM
    Phone these days need to put the back button on the side of the phone like some computer mouse. I feel like I'm going to drop my brother's S4 when I try to hit the back button. Same with my sister iphone 5s. Reaching my thumb all the way down make my grip loosen up a bit.
    Maybe because I'm used to the z10 rubber back. having a back convenient key on the side would help so much.
    If the back button doesn't work out then use gestures like bb10.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 02:10 AM
    The worst decision you have probably made. You can't imagine what hell i was going through using Samsung Galaxy S3.. With all that lag that ugly menu button that i had to press every time to multitask, open every different mail app and the worst part the battery drained too quickly while using data services and apps and that slippery plastic body.. God i wished every day if i could smash that S3 with a sledge hammer and not sell it for all the trouble it had given me. But i made a wise decision to sell it and not let it give me more pain financially for buying Z30.. I am at peace now with my Z30.
    05-08-14 02:47 AM

Posted via CB10
    Solid solution!

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 O2 UK
    05-08-14 02:55 AM

Battery life is so amazing.
    As for att, I guess some other att users get along pretty well on but they didn't get the device from att.
    I Miss BB10-img_20140508_072753.png

Posted via my Kinky BlackBerry Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3175
    05-08-14 03:01 AM
    The reason why someone would buy a windows phone would be camera.
    The reason why someone would buy a iPhone would be iOS stability and its lack of lag and it's brand value.
    The reason why someone would buy a Android would be because he does not know about BB10, cant afford iPhone and he is fooled by the 12,00,000 number of apps which are actually (12,00,000 total apps -235,271 low quality apps -765,000 repeated apps - 110000 useless apps).
    The reason why someone would buy a BlackBerry OS10 device would be because he is smarter then any one else.

BB10 OS is fantastic it just needs the support of equally fantastic hardware. Z30 comes near to fantastic hardware but still needs improvement for pure marketing(because some people only understand hardware), and that would be in camera pixel, PPI, Processor upgrade to quad core or octa core, and with all this a battery upgrade to continue with the fantastic battery life like in Z30.
    05-08-14 03:24 AM
    I made a thread a while back about how I came back from the Galaxy S4. Although it had a lot of good features, it also sort of sucked. The apps were there, but the fundamentals weren't. The BlackBerry 10 phones have stuff that I take for granted and don't realize it until I try other phones. Having a file manager seems like something all phones should have, but you'd be surprised how many Android phones don't have it and rely on that MTP piece of ****, then there's the Windows Phone and how horrible the sync app is, and finally iPhone with iTunes. I also like how the file manager has an efficient extractor. The gestures are faster ways of doing things, the active frames make multi-tasking much easier, the hub is great, the keyboard is great, and all that other stuff.

One thing I do find annoying about BlackBerry is if I add a curse word and I use it like 10 times already, don't be correcting me to the "proper" word. Like "damn" to dame. As if the phone doesn't already know what i want to type. I don't need some half-*** censorship.
    so true... BB should come up with option to allow offensive words... come on BB, this is how normal people communicate these days... stop being a grandpa...
    05-08-14 04:52 AM

Load 10.2.1.3175 and see if your Z10 has recovered! Do it man and let us know!

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2228, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    05-08-14 08:00 AM