yes that is the LG skin. Pure android is different.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/02/tuha5e9y.jpg
    I like bb10 one better

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 11:56 AM
    I still think the BlackBerry one looks better.

Look at the button for Bluetooth on the Android one - the button says "Bluetooth off". To me that says "press here to turn Bluetooth off", but the BT icon is greyed out, indicating it's already off. These little ambiguities seem to be handled better with the BlackBerry one.
    12-01-13 12:49 PM
    ok but how can you fit all that quick settings with Q5 or Q10 screen?
    12-01-13 01:00 PM
    I still think the BlackBerry one looks better.

Look at the button for Bluetooth on the Android one - the button says "Bluetooth off". To me that says "press here to turn Bluetooth off", but the BT icon is greyed out, indicating it's already off. These little ambiguities seem to be handled better with the BlackBerry one.
    its a toggle, it will illuminate and say "bluetooth on" if its on, long press takes you to the bluetooth menu
    propeller10 likes this.
    12-01-13 01:03 PM
    ok but how can you fit all that quick settings with Q5 or Q10 screen?
    There's tabs. You have to swipe to the right

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 01:08 PM
    its a toggle, it will illuminate and say "bluetooth on" if its on, long press takes you to the bluetooth menu
    I get that, but typically the label on a button describes its function, and another indicator (a light perhaps) is used to indicate the state of the function (on or off).
    12-01-13 01:40 PM
    I love the quick settings!!!-img_00000095.png

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 01:42 PM
    Oh, awesome.
    I got my z10 2 days ago, running 10.2.0.429. Sideloaded the settings bar from the leak to my z10. Device monitor is a great addition.
    I'll go for the leak once my exams are done.
    Hey there, ant chance you have the settings bar handy? Tried searching for one and came up empty. And my sachesi isn't working properly to extract..

Tapped out on Halle (Black)Berry aka Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-01-13 02:22 PM
    I'd like to have all 3 notifications modes at my fingertips to toggle. Right now I can only choose between any 2 which is far from optimal as I constantly go through my day in situations where I need normal/silent/vibrate.

Is this possible with the new quick settings?

Q1o
    12-01-13 02:55 PM
    I'd like to have all 3 notifications modes at my fingertips to toggle. Right now I can only choose between any 2 which is far from optimal as I constantly go through my day in situations where I need normal/silent/vibrate.

Is this possible with the new quick settings?

Q1o
    no its just toggle between silent and normal i think. I havent found a way to have different profiles
    12-01-13 03:24 PM
    I get that, but typically the label on a button describes its function, and another indicator (a light perhaps) is used to indicate the state of the function (on or off).
    It's the same thing dude except Blackberry has a different design. Android just uses long press instead of dividing button into 2 sections. BB may be slightly more intuitive because of it but they are both effective.
    12-01-13 03:50 PM
    It's the same thing dude except Blackberry has a different design. Android just uses long press instead of dividing button into 2 sections. BB may be slightly more intuitive because of it but they are both effective.
    I wouldn't say more intuitive, as there are many people who prefer the android option. It'll come down to the user's personal preference.

I prefer the bb10 version over my android devices, but I think android utilize's the space a little more effectively.

The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    12-01-13 05:20 PM
    no its just toggle between silent and normal i think. I havent found a way to have different profiles
    Actually it toggles between Normal and the last setting other than Normal.

Posted via CB10
    howarmat and pttptppt like this.
    12-01-13 05:24 PM
    Hey there, ant chance you have the settings bar handy? Tried searching for one and came up empty. And my sachesi isn't working properly to extract..

Tapped out on Halle (Black)Berry aka Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    The device monitor (sys.sysmon) and many more can be found in this thread.
    Cheers

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...860154/http://
    12-01-13 05:42 PM
    No, it's not the same thing. BlackBerry doesn't put "Bluetooth Off" as a label on a button to turn Bluetooth to "on"
    12-02-13 11:42 AM
    No, it's not the same thing. BlackBerry doesn't put "Bluetooth Off" as a label on a button to turn Bluetooth to "on"
    The fact that it isn't illuminated in blue might be a great big fat hairy CLUE!

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 12:12 PM
    The fact that it isn't illuminated in blue might be a great big fat hairy CLUE!
    Look at this from a design perspective and forget what you know and what you're personally comfortable with.

The power button on your TV.. does it say "Power ON" or "Power OFF"? No, it's a generic "Power" button, the labelling of the button doesn't change with the power state of the TV

Look at the buttons in your car - A/C, radio, headlights, etc... the label on the button is independent of the state of the function. There's an additional indicator (usually al little light) to tell you what the actual state of the function is. If there's a button on my dash that says "Air Conditioner Off", I'm going to expect that it turns the A/C off.

Just like the "Bluetooth Off" button. I expect that it would shut the Bluetooth off.

BlackBerry's implementation of the Quick Settings menu is better.
    12-02-13 12:33 PM
    Look at this from a design perspective and forget what you know and what you're personally comfortable with.

The power button on your TV.. does it say "Power ON" or "Power OFF"? No, it's a generic "Power" button, the labelling of the button doesn't change with the power state of the TV

Look at the buttons in your car - A/C, radio, headlights, etc... the label on the button is independent of the state of the function. There's an additional indicator (usually al little light) to tell you what the actual state of the function is. If there's a button on my dash that says "Air Conditioner Off", I'm going to expect that it turns the A/C off.

Just like the "Bluetooth Off" button. I expect that it would shut the Bluetooth off.

BlackBerry's implementation of the Quick Settings menu is better.
    My TV says power off!

But I get your point, BlackBerry's way of handling looks better and feels better

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 03:36 PM
    I even love it more if they can separate the Data connection and network connection so we can turn data on or off quickly

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-02-13 03:43 PM
    I even love it more if they can separate the Data connection and network connection so we can turn data on or off quickly

Posted via CB10
    True

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 03:46 PM
    I'm going to make another thread with all the things i we want in our quick settings

Posted via CB10
    duongsaigonese likes this.
    12-02-13 03:47 PM
    I'm going to make another thread with all the things i we want in our quick settings

Posted via CB10
    It's really cool if BlackBerry could understand what we want and adjust it for the original OS release . It's what IOS and android don't have.
    Poor IOS user. I don't know if they actually love the new kid design of the IOS 7 or not. Even if I was a loyalty customer of Apple. I'll quit using the kid phone. Haha
    It's true.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 01:35 AM
    I hope they put in the "Data Services" on the option to choose as a quick setting. As I turn off my data services everytime I don't need it so as not to consume my MB's.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 06:00 AM
    It's not a toggle between silent and normal. It's a toggle between normal and the last non-normal mode you have used.
    12-03-13 06:02 AM
49 12