Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By chrysaurora
  • 2 Post By Goint
    CrackBerry Newbie

9 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default I hope they fix up the Media Player in BB10 (for phone and playbook)

I personally hate the media player on my playbook...

I record lectures on my playbook.. When I am listening to them, it is so painful to forward and rewind for a few seconds or minutes.

Also, when I am watching a movie it is also very difficult to forward / rewind for a certain amount of time..

I think the media player is way too basic, I hope RIM does a good job improving this

Anyone else have this issue?
    CrackBerry Abuser

106 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

I totally agree. I want a complete overhaul of the music app as well. I hope they bring the media sync over wifi feature over to BB10. I love that feature. Makes syncing my BB at home so much easier since I dont have to plug it in.
    CrackBerry Genius

1,786 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,787 Global Posts

I agree. We need Forward and Rewind. Not just "jump" to a particular time by moving the bar. But actual fast-forward where you can see video playing faster.
    r0v3rT3N and jvercetti like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

2,897 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,903 Global Posts

Most likely all of the media players will be rebuilt in Cascades for BlackBerry 10...
    CrackBerry Newbie

9 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

I hope they do that and improve it drastically.

Whenever I am listening to my recordings, and I miss a point, I have to spend so much extra time to go back that 30 seconds to see what my prof had said.. It's just too difficult.

Besides that, I love my playbook . I love how I can connect to it over wifi, the BB bridge, and so many other things... It's just there are some little things that are so annoying, and they make a huge difference.

As a resident of GTA I would love for RIM to succeed, I want to support my Canadian company. I do think BB 7 devices were not up to industry standards. But when people using bb 9800 which is like 2-3 years old and compare it to Iphone 4/5 it's just not a fair comparison.
    CrackBerry Abuser

129 Posts

All I want is frontrunner:
    BrizzadMan and schmittdog like this.