I personally hate the media player on my playbook...

I record lectures on my playbook.. When I am listening to them, it is so painful to forward and rewind for a few seconds or minutes.

Also, when I am watching a movie it is also very difficult to forward / rewind for a certain amount of time..

I think the media player is way too basic, I hope RIM does a good job improving this

Anyone else have this issue?
    12-06-12 01:40 PM
    I totally agree. I want a complete overhaul of the music app as well. I hope they bring the media sync over wifi feature over to BB10. I love that feature. Makes syncing my BB at home so much easier since I dont have to plug it in.
    12-06-12 02:19 PM
    I agree. We need Forward and Rewind. Not just "jump" to a particular time by moving the bar. But actual fast-forward where you can see video playing faster.
    anon(3896606) and jvercetti like this.
    12-06-12 03:09 PM
    Most likely all of the media players will be rebuilt in Cascades for BlackBerry 10...
    12-06-12 06:54 PM
    I hope they do that and improve it drastically.

Whenever I am listening to my recordings, and I miss a point, I have to spend so much extra time to go back that 30 seconds to see what my prof had said.. It's just too difficult.

Besides that, I love my playbook . I love how I can connect to it over wifi, the BB bridge, and so many other things... It's just there are some little things that are so annoying, and they make a huge difference.

As a resident of GTA I would love for RIM to succeed, I want to support my Canadian company. I do think BB 7 devices were not up to industry standards. But when people using bb 9800 which is like 2-3 years old and compare it to Iphone 4/5 it's just not a fair comparison.
    12-06-12 10:30 PM
    All I want is frontrunner:
    BrizzadMan and schmittdog like this.
    12-07-12 12:44 AM