Following from the last update with my Z10, I find it hard to do a universal search anymore without swiping my 2 thumbs up to let the keyboard appear for typing. Also in the hub, it's a bit clogged, if you may, whenever coming out from a message/notification due to the reply and delete icon being offered. Don't get me wrong, I love it and I can make an instant replies through the reply icon. But having said that, I find myself mistakenly pressing these buttons also if I don�t intend to.

I'm at 7 sized font so was happy of the space provided from the last OS. I'm not complaining, but for the big screen of passport and precise selection the track pad offers from Classic, I feel that the OS 10.3 suits well for them rather than the not-so-wide-screens on Z devices (and probably the older Qs as well).

This might just me reacting with the new visual changes, but how about you guys? What are your thoughts with the new 10.3 in the old BB10 devices?

Clickety-Clack via CB10
    02-21-15 01:37 AM
    Updated to10.3 on my Z10 and I don't like how the bottom bar in the HUB is white, can't see it properly and I hate the blue circle round the button in the middle. It's always there no matter what.

The message box in text message has been made a bit too small, and I don't like the way the emotes etc buttons stay next to the text box.

The keyboard seems to have been made bigger and takes up more space when typing out messages.

And I do miss the 3D looking colourful 10.2 icons, feels very flat and dull now.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    02-21-15 01:57 AM
    And I also think so. With this update, we got so many new keyboard shortcuts possibilities, which is the best feature that I use the most other than the BlackBerry Blend!
    02-21-15 02:59 AM