In the last 24 to 36 hours, my regular phone contacts with phone numbers have disappeared. I am not sure if it was the OS upgrade, or the Facebook upgrade, or some other unknown situation. I did a restore, which did not help. The other thing is that google seems to have deleted the same information. Has anyone else had the same problem, and is there any way to resolve this. ( doing the 30 day reversion did nothing to solve the problem) When I think further upon this situation, my other android phone also has the deletion, which leads me to believe it must be a google thing. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance

John
    05-17-13 01:37 AM
    Do you use a GMail, Outlook.com or Yahoo account? Do you have said Contacts there?

Rather odd...
    05-17-13 05:23 PM
    When you say doing the 30 revision did nothing do you mean you did that on the phone or from within gmail?

I had it happen once where all my Gmail contacts disappeared and I had to go into my online mail and restore them from there.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 05:30 PM
    I did the 30 day revision online, within gmail, and they did not repopulate. I also did a restore through Blackberry Link. I agree....VERY STRANGE. Navi, I had the contacts on gmail, and my phone (usual sync) I wonder if it could be a strange sync issue?
    05-17-13 07:08 PM
    Outside of my experience then. Sorry. Bumping this in case someone else can help.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 01:28 PM