I installed Meerun app through the Android cobalt app store. In doing that, I had to install BlackBerry Google ID and Google Account as well. And I have no problem logging into my Google account through the Play store, so why is it that I am getting an error logging into my Google account when I am trying to make an in-app purchase?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-16 10:22 PM
    HI,

Do you get the error "This application is not configured to support in-app purchases" (or similar) or you get past that point, and its actually at the point where you have chosen the "package" and seen the cost, where you have to confirm your password as the last step?

I have had one single application fail like the above, and found that installing the original UNPATCHED application resolved the issue for me.

Regards

James
    07-09-16 07:39 AM
    HI,

Do you get the error "This application is not configured to support in-app purchases" (or similar) or you get past that point, and its actually at the point where you have chosen the "package" and seen the cost, where you have to confirm your password as the last step?

I have had one single application fail like the above, and found that installing the original UNPATCHED application resolved the issue for me.

Regards

James
    Hi,
    Do you mean the original play store app that closes once it's opened?
    Am trying to make a purchase on temple run 2, it got to where am supposed to confirm my password as the last step and gave an error message.
    Also I was charged for the purchase without getting what I was charged for
    01-30-18 04:22 PM