I took the survey that Crackberry posted regarding the priority hub, and stated that no, I did not use it. But since then I have come to not only use it but rely on it.

Between juggling my own business, contract work, and looking for a full time job, I am bombarded with message s. A lot of the time I will open and e-mail and realize that I need to either read it more carefully or take action on it later when I have the time, priority hub is perfect for this. I just mark these messages priority and when I have time to look at them again I am able to find them easily!

Anyone else loving the priority hub?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 04:12 PM
    I just use pinch for unread to be honest but my hub is a mess

I am a priority hub convert!-img_20141112_162614.png

In Squircle I Trust
    11-12-14 05:26 PM
    Multiple ways to solve a problem!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 05:59 PM
    I use priority also but recently found out that if an email account is not set to show in the hub, any email on that account that is set as priority will not show
    I have over 20 email accounts setup on my BlackBerry and don't want all of them to show in the hub, but some emails are important and would like to easily find them using priority but unfortunately can't.

To me it beats the purpose and would like someone to explain why it is like that or BlackBerry to rectify it ASAP

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 05:04 AM
    ^^^ This is a challenging requirement to comprehend. Emails from that account are of high priority yet you do not wish to display them in the hub... *robot voice: "error error..."

*Wait! If you set the account to "show in Hub only, then it won't be listed separately. Only the priority mail from it will appear in "Priority Hub" but in "Hub" all email will appear.

It's possible to have no accounts listed and still have all email in Hub>Priority Hub.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by m3mb3rsh1p; 11-24-14 at 08:56 AM.
    11-24-14 08:38 AM
    I have over 20 email accounts setup on my BlackBerry
    I can understand you don't want to do that, but it's easier (and a looong way more battery efficient) to forward to or pop from a unique imap account and sort your mail there in folders with appropriates filters...
    I guess you need this 20 accounts because you can't (yet) send an email from your phone and choose which smtp you want ? Hope we'll have this option in a near future...
    11-24-14 09:14 AM