Let be the first to tell you that I love blackberry and my z10 with a indescribable amount if passion. I find it really efficient and innovative and it saddens me that blackberry isn't doing ad well as I had hoped but there is still time to right the ship even amid blackberrys inevitable end according to the media. The reason I started this thread was because even though I think the hub is awesome, the one problem I have had with it is the fact that it stays on the last message you viewed last. While it is minor, it still can be annoying to receive a new message and then have to do a couple of swipes to get there. I have come up with a tentative solution called hub reset. Hub reset would make it so that when you leave the hub, it resets to the original state that was allowing you to go straight to the message index. You would be able to set time intervals as when to reset it so you could still view the message you were looking at when you left the hub if you needed to reply back while getting information from other apps. I think would be a great addition to the bb10 os and also enable more efficiency throughout the entire os in terms of messaging. Please respond to this thread if you have any suggestions to my post, alternative solution, or any other tweaks that bb10 could use. I would to take this time as well to thank all the berry leak team as without them I would be running 10.2 so thx for all your hard work and also would like to reach out to the community as well and say that even though things look grim now, bb10 is a fantastic operating system and when given a chance can set the world on fire and so keep your head up do not lose hope and continue to support blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 02:02 PM
    If I leave my hub at the top(most recent message), I can see new ones without having scroll.

Just sayin'

EDIT:
    Oh. Wait! Stupid me.. I get what you mean, now. A timer would be nice. Sometimes I'm actually multitasking, but others I just forget and leave the conversation/message open. Nice. But it has to be user customizable.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    08-29-13 02:09 PM
    If I leave my hub at the top(most recent message), I can see new ones without having scroll.

Just sayin'

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    Agreed. Simply get in the habit of exiting out of the current message so when you return to the hub you are once again able to view all recent messages OP.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    Last edited by Undbiter65; 08-29-13 at 03:31 PM.
    Djlatino likes this.
    08-29-13 02:12 PM
    Ya I would like a timer as well, it's sometimes embarrassing when someone has to use my phone and the hub is open with a txt message just open.
    08-29-13 03:28 PM