I just had some important emails in my yahoo spam folder I never knew about.

How on earth had nobody noticed we can't access other folders other than inbox?

It's a messaging tool for christ sake!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 10:03 AM
    Errrr.. go to the hub.. and choose the specific email address your suppose to receive thw email. Then on the upper part of the screen where your email address' name is.. beside it theres an arrow facing down, click it and you will see the folders.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 10:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    Odd, spam appears in my Hub but the icon beside it is transparent with a yellow border rather than full yellow showing that it's been delivered to the Junk folder. Sounds like a settings issue to me.
    06-10-14 10:10 AM
    Hub is really bad not having ability to view other folders-20140610171409.jpg

Click on that little arrow next to the blackberry hub text, and navigate to the email account you need to view. When you click on the email account you can view any of the folders in it, including the junk folder.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 10:15 AM
    How did u make that picture blurry except for that little top?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 10:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    Once you've seen how navigate to the sub folders as xxjavaxx2001 pointed out, the folders may not be in sync with your Yahoo account. Assuming it's set up as IMAP, go to Settings > Accounts > your Yahoo account. Scroll to the bottom and select "Edit Folder Settings". Select the ones you want to sync to your device.
    southlander likes this.
    06-10-14 11:25 AM
    Ok thanks guys but their is no spam folder available

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 12:23 PM
    Ok thanks guys but their is no spam folder available

Posted via CB10
    There is no spam folder in the Yahoo account? Or do you mean that it won't sync to the device? (I don't have a yahoo account to check.)
    06-10-14 12:27 PM
    Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread. Can some one instruct me how to mark an email as Spam in the HUB? Thanks in advance.
    06-10-14 12:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    You can use an editor, such as 'Effetica Pro'...
    06-10-14 12:32 PM
    my folders:

spam folders various rogers(yahoo) accounts do not appear.

Junk folder on Hotmail does

no spam folder for gmail shows either

suggests the problem is at the other end
    06-10-14 12:34 PM
    Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread. Can some one instruct me how to mark an email as Spam in the HUB? Thanks in advance.
    This will depend on the email account you use. If it's Outlook.com (or most ActiveSync accounts), simply file the message to the "Junk email" folder. The names vary by account. Some IMAP accounts will not sync Spam or Junk email folders to devices.

Realistically, the email service should be catching the spam and automatically dumping it in the appropriate folder. My accounts do.
    anon(4044683) likes this.
    06-10-14 12:39 PM
    I have the folder in all my accounts running 10.3.0.296/442 including

Hotmail
    Outlook
    Gmail - if you just add it as IMAP, you will have to configure folders. Just add it using the default method
    Microsoft Exchange

The only one I don't have is a yahoo account to test. I would assume that if anything isn't showing up, it's on the far end, and not your phone
    06-10-14 12:41 PM
    I am using Yahoo mail. I don't see a spam folder.

This will depend on the email account you use. If it's Outlook.com (or most ActiveSync accounts), simply file the message to the "Junk email" folder. The names vary by account. Some IMAP accounts will not sync Spam or Junk email folders to devices.

Realistically, the email service should be catching the spam and automatically dumping it in the appropriate folder. My accounts do.
    06-10-14 07:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    There's an app for that

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 08:27 PM
    My yahoo says "bulk mail " I think

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 11:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Are you kidding? I can access ALL mine and so can you...

Hub is really bad not having ability to view other folders-img_20140611_005115.png

These are just the first few of 100...

Trusted Member Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.296/442
    Ecm and southlander like this.
    06-11-14 02:52 AM
    My experience, that the default hub to sync is in out sent trash. Other folders need to be checked manually in email setting. You can go to email setting, edit menu. On the bottom of edit menu there is edit folder setting that user can chose what else folder user want to sync.

As easy like that, my opinion.
    Sorry for my languange

Hope will help.
    southlander likes this.
    06-11-14 03:06 AM
    ... Assuming it's set up as IMAP, go to Settings > Accounts > your Yahoo account. Scroll to the bottom and select "Edit Folder Settings". Select the ones you want to sync to your device.
    What's the difference between a synced folder and one that's not synced? Does it mean that the contents of the synced one will match the one on the server automatically? And if you don't set up the folder to sync will its contents still match that of the folder on the server if you go to the overflow menu and manually hit refresh or will it never match the folder on the server?
    06-11-14 05:55 AM
    My experience, that the default hub to sync is in out sent trash. Other folders need to be checked manually in email setting. You can go to email setting, edit menu. On the bottom of edit menu there is edit folder setting that user can chose what else folder user want to sync.

As easy like that, my opinion.
    Sorry for my languange

Hope will help.
    Hey, your language is fine. We can understand what you're saying. We're an International community and we understand that English is not everyone's first language.
    06-11-14 06:31 AM

First few of 100 sub folders? Lol. You must be as picky about filing as I am!
    06-11-14 06:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    I found picsart can do this task. Have a try

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 06:39 AM
    Hey, your language is fine. We can understand what you're saying. We're an International community and we understand that English is not everyone's first language.
    Thank elessar.

Need to know if this forum, or the app CB especially, does it has a multiqoute so user could replies or responses in a single post?

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 06:46 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140611_005115.png 
Views:	335 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	277497

Do you see the "spam" folder? I can see all the folders including the folders I created, but not my spam folder.
    06-11-14 06:49 AM
    Check Trash or Junk folders.
    They might name it differently.
    My Hotmail spam goes to Junk on BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 07:08 AM
35 12