Is the Hub a professional feature ?
Well first I am not sure it should be advertised as one of the main features of BB10. Seems just like displaying together several accounts to me.
Then for professionals, it is often preferable to keep strictly separate Windows and even apps for different accounts. I know many people nowadays use Facebook and Twitter professionally, but still it's another life compared to business email. It's a bit like having business mail and family mail together if you see what I mean.
I don't know what others do, but for me it would be extremely awkward to receive Facebook or Twitter alerts while I am waiting for a critical answer from a client. When I get BB10 I will certainly not insert Facebook and Twitter, I will separate them in dedicated apps.
Although Blackberry is advertised as a professional solution, the hub looks precisely like what illiterate teenagers would love : indiscriminate and irresponsible chat all around on whatever media.
Last edited by Bakamushi; 02-07-2013 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Spelling
- CrackBerry Genius
02-07-2013, 06:58 AM #3
- 3,509 Posts
- By D_Dog in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 20Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:19 AM
- By samuels1289 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2009, 07:56 AM
- By onmydeen in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:21 PM
- By jmwern in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2008, 11:31 PM
- By JD914 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2008, 11:58 AM