Well first I am not sure it should be advertised as one of the main features of BB10. Seems just like displaying together several accounts to me.

Then for professionals, it is often preferable to keep strictly separate Windows and even apps for different accounts. I know many people nowadays use Facebook and Twitter professionally, but still it's another life compared to business email. It's a bit like having business mail and family mail together if you see what I mean.

I don't know what others do, but for me it would be extremely awkward to receive Facebook or Twitter alerts while I am waiting for a critical answer from a client. When I get BB10 I will certainly not insert Facebook and Twitter, I will separate them in dedicated apps.

Although Blackberry is advertised as a professional solution, the hub looks precisely like what illiterate teenagers would love : indiscriminate and irresponsible chat all around on whatever media.
    Last edited by Bakamushi; 02-07-13 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Spelling
    02-07-13 06:32 AM
    I don't have a Z10 yet but from what I've read you can turn off Facebook/Twitter notifications in the hub.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    02-07-13 06:35 AM
    I don't have a Z10 yet but from what I've read you can turn off Facebook/Twitter notifications in the hub.
    Any account that can be integrated into the hub can be enabled or disabled in the settings, allowing people to not display fb/twitter during work or work emails in the evening if they do not want them to be.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    02-07-13 06:58 AM