It's been a few days with my Q10 and I've noticed something. I seem to get my notifications in the hub for Foursquare and NY Times only when the app isn't open at all (no active frame). Is that what's supposed to happen or am I supposed to get them no matter what the app state is?

I'm also curious because I don't get FB notifications at all.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 01:18 PM
    That's interesting. I have the Z10 and I get my notifications regardless of app state. Like, my sideloaded photobucket app for example. I'll get a notification in the hub when I upload a new picture. I also get notifications just when I open certain apps, like Skype and Waze.
    06-11-13 01:52 PM
    Skype and Waze notifications I get with when they start up with no problem. It's the native apps and in particular Foursquare, Facebook and possibly Twitter and LinkedIn that are the ones that I'm curious about. If Foursquare is open, I won't get any kind of hub notifications. FB? I haven't seen one yet. I'm also wondering if it's an OS version issue. I'm running 10.1.0.273.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 02:15 PM
    Facebook notifications are very complicated. I get notified of changes to my close friends even when the application isn't running. I can read their status updates and messages from the Hub, and respond to messages from the Hub. All other notifications only show up when the application is running. Don't know how I did that but I like it that way.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 04:13 PM