HUB Notification Issue - *Solved*
Hub failure, whatsapp, notification and facebook
Not receiving messages/notifications
Today, I install Facebook app and add my Facebook account. Enabled all notifications (except find friends) as "on." HUB started to working unproper again.
Then I made options as below:
-Find Friends "off"
-Enable Notifications "on"
-Sync Messages "on"
-Sync Events "off"
Now HUB & all notifications working proper. Problem is "Sync Events"
If you have this issue, please check and test this.
- 10-07-13, 06:57 PM #6
As far as i know, there is no facebook update and i STILL have my facebook disabled amd oly access from the browser just so i dont have a tex message issue.
Aother lame fail in an app from our leaders at blackberry. I could legit cry a river. I dont get it.
- 10-14-13, 09:04 AM #8
The consumer in me feels like, i own a blackberry, i shouldnt have to (sideload). But i guess now and then im glad that sideloading is possible, as its probably kept some people from jumping the bb ship
- CrackBerry User
10-17-13, 07:22 PM #9
- 27 Posts
I downloaded Facebook 10.2.2 this afternoon, and re-enabled notifications and message syncing. Everything seems to be working again, with text messages delivering to the hub. Hopefully this new version of Facebook ends up being a permanent fix for the hub issue.
- By Michael PhelpsBBZ10 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-13, 10:53 PM
- By Q10Nutter in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 11Last Post: 09-25-13, 01:12 PM
- By Lucas D in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 13Last Post: 09-24-13, 10:25 PM
- By Happgilmore in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-13, 08:05 PM
- By drfever in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-13, 09:40 AM