- CrackBerry User
- 26 Posts
HUB Notification Issue - *Solved*
Hub failure, whatsapp, notification and facebook
Not receiving messages/notifications
Today, I install Facebook app and add my Facebook account. Enabled all notifications (except find friends) as "on." HUB started to working unproper again.
Then I made options as below:
-Find Friends "off"
-Enable Notifications "on"
-Sync Messages "on"
-Sync Events "off"
Now HUB & all notifications working proper. Problem is "Sync Events"
If you have this issue, please check and test this.
- 10-07-13, 06:57 PM #6
As far as i know, there is no facebook update and i STILL have my facebook disabled amd oly access from the browser just so i dont have a tex message issue.
Aother lame fail in an app from our leaders at blackberry. I could legit cry a river. I dont get it."Do not boast old woman, your death sits in that cage."
- 10-14-13, 09:04 AM #8
The consumer in me feels like, i own a blackberry, i shouldnt have to (sideload). But i guess now and then im glad that sideloading is possible, as its probably kept some people from jumping the bb ship"Do not boast old woman, your death sits in that cage."
- CrackBerry User
10-17-13, 07:22 PM #9
- 27 Posts
I downloaded Facebook 10.2.2 this afternoon, and re-enabled notifications and message syncing. Everything seems to be working again, with text messages delivering to the hub. Hopefully this new version of Facebook ends up being a permanent fix for the hub issue.
- By Michael PhelpsBBZ10 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-13, 10:53 PM
- By Q10Nutter in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 11Last Post: 09-25-13, 01:12 PM
- By Lucas D in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 13Last Post: 09-24-13, 10:25 PM
- By Happgilmore in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-13, 08:05 PM
- By drfever in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-13, 09:40 AM