I stupidly forgot my password for my Passport last week ( I used the pattern thing but it must have been active in my pocket & ran out of tries!) So I had to factory reset it , which took hours. Ever since I did this the Hub has been acting strange. When I look at it every-time it is blank until I tough the screen then the messages appear. I have also noticed my battery does not last nearly as much. I have attached a screengrab ,,I have never seen the hub at the top ( or anywhere near it ) before....any ideas? Would deleting all the accounts and adding them again work or will I have to spend hours doing a factory reset?HUB issues after factory reset-img_20160417_203009.jpg
    04-17-16 05:07 PM
    I stupidly forgot my password for my Passport last week ( I used the pattern thing but it must have been active in my pocket & ran out of tries!) So I had to factory reset it , which took hours. Ever since I did this the Hub has been acting strange. When I look at it every-time it is blank until I tough the screen then the messages appear. I have also noticed my battery does not last nearly as much. I have attached a screengrab ,,I have never seen the hub at the top ( or anywhere near it ) before....any ideas? Would deleting all the accounts and adding them again work or will I have to spend hours doing a factory reset?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160417_203009.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	397444
    I would delete the accounts - make sure HUB is upto date in Google Play, and then recreate them.

Not sure about the PRIV.... I did a Factory Reset before installing the PRIV apps on my Droid Turbo 2. I know it took less than an hour to do the reset... seems like it was less than 30 Minutes, but I didn't time it. Now if you are fully restoring the PRIV from Google's online backup... depending on how much info there is, that can take a while.
    loreburne likes this.
    04-18-16 09:26 AM
    I would delete the accounts - make sure HUB is upto date in Google Play, and then recreate them.

Not sure about the PRIV.... I did a Factory Reset before installing the PRIV apps on my Droid Turbo 2. I know it took less than an hour to do the reset... seems like it was less than 30 Minutes, but I didn't time it. Now if you are fully restoring the PRIV from Google's online backup... depending on how much info there is, that can take a while.
    Thanks....it is actually a Passport & not a Priv I have though?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 08:50 PM