Hi all, did a search for this but found nothing helpful.

How do I view my BBM message history on my Z10? I have turned it on in my settings but I don't know how to look it up

Thanks
    02-09-13 09:35 AM
    Reopen the conversations and the history will be there.
    Rayysai and Spawn12 like this.
    02-09-13 10:17 AM
    Ah, I see. Guess I can't search within my history anymore like on my bold 9900. I also liked having my messages split up in 'days' for easier recovery
    artttom likes this.
    02-09-13 10:20 AM
    Damn, the search function was useful, especially if you've had months/years of chat history and are looking for a particular item. Hopefully they re-add that feature at some point.
    Rayysai and artttom like this.
    02-09-13 05:11 PM
    bummer so we cant look back at what we did in our previous device?
    03-25-13 08:51 AM
    Reopen the conversations and the history will be there.
    Hi, sorry, can you give me the step by step? When i open the conversationit only shows the current one. And when i end chat it deleted the conversation. Thanks
    03-26-13 05:16 AM
    Hi, sorry, can you give me the step by step? When i open the conversationit only shows the current one. And when i end chat it deleted the conversation. Thanks

correct. End chat is the same as delete. In order to keep a chat you just close or back out
    03-26-13 07:54 AM
    I accidentally discover something NEW everyday while using my Z10.

In the midst of a BBM conversation my finger swiped DOWN from the TOP of the screen and I found the BBM Settings. In the BBM settings menu there is an option to SAVE CHAT HISTORY that must be set to ON in order to retrieve BBM conversations at a later date.
    schiri and HotFix like this.
    03-27-13 10:37 AM
    Hi, does anybody know how to clear a chat from BB Z10 without deleting the contact??
    Thanks
    04-27-13 10:36 PM
    Hi, does anybody know how to clear a chat from BB Z10 without deleting the contact??
    Thanks
    Yep you can. This is what i do when i need to delete a chat or a certain conversation. I just go into the BBM settings, turn the chat save to off then close or delete the conversation i want. After i have done that, i go back into BBM settings, turn my chat save to on. That way any other chats im having arent affected and the conversations are saved. But for that one particular chat, the conversation is completely erased.

Compared to the 9900, its a long winded way of doing it but until they add the search conversation setting back into BBM then sadly this is the only way to delete certain conversations. Be aware though that if you dont go back into BBM settings and turn the chat save on then any other conversation you are having or have had, once you close that conversation or delete it...it will delete forever.

Hope this helps.
    04-28-13 07:25 AM
    Currently you can't view history by date, and it only saves a certain amount of bbm chat, which is disappointing. My 8530 could save months worth of bbm messages. I hope they add this later and soon.
    05-12-13 05:52 PM
    I would like to know where it is saved - i had to reset my Z10, but upon restoring my backup - all my chat history was gone - this was strange as i had enabled the save chat history option - so i figure if i know where it is stored i can manually move my backed up copy there.
    05-31-13 02:53 AM
    I would like to know where it is saved - i had to reset my Z10, but upon restoring my backup - all my chat history was gone - this was strange as i had enabled the save chat history option - so i figure if i know where it is stored i can manually move my backed up copy there.
    Only if you can specify where it is saved on you're Z10, which right now on BB10.1

- @ZEDTROSPEKTIV
    05-31-13 03:20 AM
    Huh?..did you finish your post?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:27 PM
    deleted a contact by mistake, re-added them but now the chat history is gone - how do i get it back?
    06-19-13 03:57 AM
    Huh?..did you finish your post?

Posted via CB10
    LOL I thought the samething.

From the 9700 Bold2 to a Q10 via CB10
    08-08-13 08:15 AM
    correct. End chat is the same as delete. In order to keep a chat you just close or back out
    Not for me. If I end chat and then start a new one with that person, the whole history pops back in.
    08-08-13 08:22 AM