Hello,

After the risk in restoring data on BB10, I have to use Evernote on my Z10.
    The question is that I have many memos/notes on Z10, and after adding Evernote, only new created folders or folder created by Evernote can set "Sync to Evernote" or "Sync to Nothing". While the old notes/memos in old folders are not possible to set sync to Evernote.

Can any of you help me in showing me a way to have them all sync, or I will have copy one by one to a new folder? It will be time consuming to me. Hic.

Thank you in advance!
    07-16-13 03:54 AM
    hi vptsf,

I'm afraid the only way to sync old content to evernote at the moment, is to move them one by one to a synced folder.
    vptsff likes this.
    07-16-13 11:00 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
    If it is only way, I will have to do it so one by one.
    Hic hic

hi vptsf,

I'm afraid the only way to sync old content to evernote at the moment, is to move them one by one to a synced folder.
    07-16-13 12:46 PM
    hi vptsf,

How is it possible to do this?
    Presently I can move a note only between the same type of folder (not synced, or synced). In other word it seems to me that a not synced note cannot become a synced note and viceversa.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 04:30 PM
    hi vptsf,

Yep, had to learn this the hard way. It sucked, but manageable.

How is it possible to do this?
    Presently I can move a note only between the same type of folder (not synced, or synced). In other word it seems to me that a not synced note cannot become a synced note and viceversa.

Posted via CB10
    It wouldn't directly move for me either, so I basically copied each memo/note and created a new identical copy in an Evernote folder. From there I could move things around, but not from the Unfiled Notes folder (decice-only) to an Evernote folder.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    07-16-13 04:35 PM
    Yep, had to learn this the hard way. It sucked, but manageable.

It wouldn't directly move for me either, so I basically copied each memo/note and created a new identical copy in an Evernote folder. From there I could move things around, but not from the Unfiled Notes folder (decice-only) to an Evernote folder.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    Ok this is the same trick I use, I was hoping of a more direct method. Thank you anyway.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    07-17-13 01:27 PM