Its been almost 15 mins and i still see that logo on my boot screen. How much time will it take on my z30??
    01-17-15 10:31 AM
    Its been almost 15 mins and i still see that logo on my boot screen. How much time will it take on my z30??
    It could take a couple of hours if your device is almost full.

Why are you doing a wipe though? Just run an autoloader - it will wipe your device too. Takes 5 minutes.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    devil_coc likes this.
    01-17-15 10:35 AM
    Yep Wipe done. Im trying to do something.
    Thnx man thnx for ya time. I downgraded my bb os to 10.2.1 official and I cant get back my coc :/
    The whats app conv dont work I tried it. the misc folder and all. after backup i copied it in my SD card and installed whatsapp now and doesnt notify me to restore conversations. Plz help!!
    01-17-15 10:40 AM
    Yep Wipe done. Im trying to do something.
    Thnx man thnx for ya time. I downgraded my bb os to 10.2.1 official and I cant get back my coc :/
    The whats app conv dont work I tried it. the misc folder and all. after backup i copied it in my SD card and installed whatsapp now and doesnt notify me to restore conversations. Plz help!!
    You won't get back your Clash of Clans data.
    Whatsapp has hope, maybe.
    01-17-15 10:47 AM
    Subscribing...........

Posted via CB10
    Uzi and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    01-17-15 10:52 AM
    You have to put your Whatsapp data on device, not SD. It won't scan your SD.
    It is possible to get game data back if you have a device backup, but I'm not going to bother explaining the tedious process just so you can continue on a game...
    What confuses me is why people keep wanting to go back to 10.2.1. It's by no means better. They somehow have the impression that official will be better
    Watch carriers release 10.3.1.2072, and suddenly people will say it is far better than the leak
    01-17-15 10:57 AM
    Subscribing...........

Posted via CB10
    Well, here are some others if you'd like:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=990892

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=990893

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=991110
    01-17-15 10:58 AM
    It is possible to get game data back if you have a device backup
    Android game or android apps in general?
    01-17-15 11:01 AM
    Android game or android apps in general?
    Sure. Either
    But still, why downgrade?
    01-17-15 11:03 AM
    We can't explain this to you any better than we have in the other threads! Starting a new thread will not change the answer!

CoC data resides in the "BlackBerry Runtime" component of the Link backup. That is the item that needs to be restored. But as I've said many times before, I suspect this component is utterly corrupted after all the playing around you have done.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-17-15 11:06 AM
    Man leaks suck
    Yiu know who is Jeff Gadway FROM BB?
    Ive made good relations with him. He advised me no to install unofficial, unreleased OSs.
    I have tried myelf. The swiping to unlock crappy, minor lags, and stuff like that. My battery doesnt even last 6 hours on .3.1.1949
    On 10.2.1 i was on 29% after 2 days of heavy use. you cant even restore ur data if u go back to offical so it sucks!
    01-17-15 11:07 AM
    Sure. Either
    But still, why downgrade?
    I would never : o

I'm asking because the only reason I haven't updated since the past two leaks is because of the Android Playstore set-up and the 5 .apks it requires as a pre-req.
    01-17-15 11:09 AM
    We can't explain this to you any better than we have in the other threads! Starting a new thread will not change the answer!

CoC data resides in the "BlackBerry Runtime" component of the Link backup. That is the item that needs to be restored. But as I've said many times before, I suspect this component is utterly corrupted after all the playing around you have done.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    Fine man! just tell me how to get back my whats appp convs i have a backup in my device and SD CARD
    01-17-15 11:09 AM
    Yiu know who is Jeff Gadway FROM BB?
    Ive made good relations with him. He advised me no to install unofficial, unreleased OSs.
    Interesting.

Fine man! just tell me how to get back my whats appp convs i have a backup in my device and SD CARD
    Well, if it didn't happen, it didn't happen.
    You have lost all conversations from the past *gasps*

It's okay.

P.S. Have you asked Jeff Gadway?
    01-17-15 11:13 AM
    Interesting.

Well, if it didn't happen, it didn't happen.
    You have lost all conversations from the past *gasps*

It's okay.

P.S. Have you asked Jeff Gadway?
    He probably means on twitter lol. Either way, BlackBerry employees will always tell you not to use leaks...... rofl

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 11:58 AM
    He probably means on twitter lol.
    I am aware : p nonetheless, I wouldn't describe a couple of tweets as good relations...
    01-17-15 12:02 PM
    I described my problem that I can't restore my data and it's lagging and all. So he said
    "This is why we recommend not to install unofficial, unsupported and unreleased OSs. Use logic guys! Technically it's not advisable
    Jeff is a cool guy though!

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 12:26 PM
    Tell him you're back on an official OS and to help you out with Whatsapp messages restoration.
    01-17-15 12:32 PM
    I described my problem that I can't restore my data and it's lagging and all. So he said
    "This is why we recommend not to install unofficial, unsupported and unreleased OSs. Use logic guys! Technically it's not advisable
    Jeff is a cool guy though!

Posted via CB10
    I bet you he's on an unofficial OS
    You don't even know the guy. Tweeting him once or twice doesn't mean you're in a good relationship with him
    I've gotten many pictures with famous celebrities. Doesn't mean that I know them on a personal level.
    01-17-15 12:40 PM
    I bet you he's on an unofficial OS
    You don't even know the guy. Tweeting him once or twice doesn't mean you're in a good relationship with him
    I've gotten many pictures with famous celebrities. Doesn't mean that I know them on a personal level.
    I have mastered the arts of body language. I have seen him on events and all and we've been tweeting each other for a long time. I dont think so. Why will he like to mess up his phone and all? Leaks are crappy!
    01-17-15 01:24 PM
    Tell him you're back on an official OS and to help you out with Whatsapp messages restoration.
    I did a custom backup of only whats app and coc from my 10.3.1 backup! everything good to go!
    THANK YOU ALL FOR UR HELP!!
    01-17-15 01:24 PM
    I did a custom backup of only whats app and coc from my 10.3.1 backup! everything good to go!
    THANK YOU ALL FOR UR HELP!!
    Congratulations!
    01-17-15 01:26 PM
    It took close to 2 hours on my Q10 yesterday with almost 9gb of stuff on it
    01-17-15 01:56 PM
    I have mastered the arts of body language. I have seen him on events and all and we've been tweeting each other for a long time. I dont think so. Why will he like to mess up his phone and all? Leaks are crappy!
    ^^^^ So you don't know him. It's pretty simple! I tweet and follow many musicians live, doesn't mean I know them!
    As for why he would have a leak on his phone? They aren't crappy, it's just that you don't like them It's pretty bug free for me.
    I know several BB employees with leaks on their phones. I have no reason to believe he is any different.
    01-17-15 02:15 PM
    Alright man! Whatever you say. I like the way he talks and all though. Actually can you help me with something?
    Minion Rush won't work on. 2.1 cuz the score loop service is no more and it wasn't working on my 10.3.1 leak as well. Can you help me with that? Try installing it on ur device ND see...

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 05:36 AM