I have a customer who just bought a new iPhone, and all of his calendar entries are still on his Q10, attached to his sbcglobal email address. How do I port his calendar entries over to the iPhone? I looked in BlackBerry World for something that would allow me to do that, and all I could find were apps that would import from iPhone to BB10, not vice-versa. I've never had to do this for a customer before and I'm not having any luck finding a solution without just manually putting everything in, and that's not ideal. I admit I don't actually understand how the calendar works in detail, I've been a BB10 owner for less than a year, and have limited knowledge of iOS.
    09-26-16 12:12 AM
    You can sync contacts and calendar through accounts like Gmail or Outlook.com
    09-26-16 12:22 AM
    I did that, by setting him up with a new Gmail account, logged into it on both the BlackBerry and the iPhone, and even though it says "Sync Calendar Information" or whatever, it still doesn't.
    09-28-16 03:52 PM
    Make sure Sync Calendar is on for the Google Account. Also swipe down from the top of the screen in the Calendar app and see what calendars are listed under Manage.
    09-28-16 06:03 PM
    If he has a Windows machine DL and setup iCloud. Set up iCloud on the Q10, there's instructions on this forum from a while back. Copy the info from the BB to iCloud. I use iCloud on my Z30 so it'll sync with my outlook and my iPad. Contacts, Calendars and t
    Tasks
    09-28-16 06:39 PM