How Many Of Your Apps On Your PlayBook Transferred Over To Your Z10?
I, and I'm sure many others, have been wondering how many of the paid apps on the PlayBook would transfer over to the new phones. Some people have invested quite a bit of money into their PlayBook apps and even if you haven't it would be nice if they still got transferred over.
- 01-30-2013, 11:27 PM #3
Depends on the developers, since even for playbook apps, the move over to BB10 requires some amount of tweaking. Although I hear, it is not very time consuming. If the app has been made available by the developer on BB10, as they are linked to you BlackBerry ID, you will be able to download it.
- By ak_hermit in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 15Last Post: 12-04-2011, 11:21 AM
- By dimm0k in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2009, 09:45 PM
- By zzyjetty521 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 06:38 AM
- By periwinklemoon in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2009, 12:51 PM
- By savboy in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 39Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:42 AM