Folks,
    I posted the other day. I ahem installed the leak to see if it would resolve my issue.
    The phone works normally through bbm voice. Normal calls I still can not be heard, unless on speaker or using headphones with or without a mic.
    Does anyone know the following:
    Is it a Hardware issue?
    How long is a hardware warranty through BlackBerry
    Is it easy to reinstall the old os so if I send it to BlackBerry for a fix or replacement
    Could it be an app that stops the mic
    If I throw it against a wall will that make me feel better.

Thanks in advance
    11-15-14 08:00 PM
    Folks,
    I posted the other day. I ahem installed the leak to see if it would resolve my issue.
    The phone works normally through bbm voice. Normal calls I still can not be heard, unless on speaker or using headphones with or without a mic.
    Is it a Hardware issue?
    Is it easy to reinstall the old os so if I send it to BlackBerry for a fix or replacement

Thanks in advance
    It is definitely a hardware issue. Out of the two/three mics, one is not working on your device. When plugging a headset (without mic)/ using speakerphone, another mic is used (this is how it is intended to be used).
    The normal hardware warranty is 18months. So they will fix your error.
    Yes, it is easy to revert back to official OS. Connect to link and click 'reload device software'.

And it will make you feel better if you throw the phone against a wall. For approx ten seconds and then you'd cry your heart out. Just speculating here

Posted via CB10
    Folks,
    Is it a Hardware issue?

Thanks in advance
    It is definitely a hardware issue. Out of the two/three mics, one is not working on your device. When plugging a headset (without mic)/ using speakerphone, another mic is used (this is how it is intended to be used).
    The normal hardware warranty is 18months. So they will fix your error.
    Yes, it is easy to revert back to official OS. Connect to link and click 'reload device software'.

And it will make you feel better if you throw the phone against a wall. For approx ten seconds and then you'd cry your heart out. Just speculating here

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 10:23 PM