Hello CrackBerry Community,
    I want my Clock that is when i swipe down from my lock screen to be always on and not to dim out after a few seconds. So as i don't wear a watch i need to just pull out my Z30 to see the time.
    Is there any way i can achieve this? Well last night i had my Z30 plugged to charger and the Clock did not dim out, i am looking for the same thing when i am carrying my phone around..
    05-05-14 02:34 AM
    Hello CrackBerry Community,
    I want my Clock that is when i swipe down from my lock screen to be always on and not to dim out after a few seconds. So as i don't wear a watch i need to just pull out my Z30 to see the time.
    Is there any way i can achieve this? Well last night i had my Z30 plugged to charger and the Clock did not dim out, i am looking for the same thing when i am carrying my phone around..
    Unfortunately think you'll have to use an iOS device for this. I use one on my old iPhone that's amazing for this purpose which shows time, alarm, date, temp, and also an RSS aggregator.

Bb10 doesn't like the phone to light up except when it's in use, so I'm afraid your SOL on this for now

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    05-05-14 02:37 AM
    Thanks for the reply.. i can live with BB10 without the clock being always active but i can't live with iOS..
    wizkid313 likes this.
    05-05-14 05:55 AM