As the title asks, is there an easy way to update apps on Q10, other than going to specific app in blackberry world

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 05:52 PM
    In BB World, tap bottom left "button" from anywhere and select My World at bottom of list.
    At top of My World, select My Apps & Games.

This will open to your Updates tab by default. There is an Update All option in bottom bar and in menu.
    03-12-14 05:55 PM
    In BB World, tap bottom left "button" from anywhere and select My World at bottom of list.
    At top of My World, select My Apps & Games.

This will open to your Updates tab by default. There is an Update All option in bottom bar and in menu.
    Great thanks!

Got another question along the same lines. Is there a reason why you wouldn't to update everything. In other words, does updating apps harm your phone in terms of speed and performance?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 05:59 PM
    Great thanks!

Got another question along the same lines. Is there a reason why you wouldn't to update everything. In other words, does updating apps harm your phone in terms of speed and performance?

Posted via CB10
    Rarely. There are cases when the developer makes a mistake and releases an update that causes trouble but, personally, I've only had this happen once in a few years and the dev put the old version back with a note and an apology.

Generally speaking if you go to the updates tab and click the app itself it will have a change log available.

Posted via CB10
    goUSAFblue likes this.
    03-12-14 06:37 PM