Hi

Can anyone provide a little more information on how exactly Evernote integration works with blackberry remember?

Example

Is it possible to select only a few folders to appear in remember from Evernote ? Or do ALL folders come across?

Are tags preserved from Evernote?

Etc

I am trying to understand what level of control is available to control EXISTING content in Evernote and how it appears within Remember

Any information greatly appreciated.
    02-05-13 06:45 PM
    You have authorized BlackBerry 10 device to access your Evernote account with these permissions:
    Create notes, notebooks and tags
    Update notes, notebooks and tags
    Delete notebooks and tags
    List notebooks and tags
    Retrieve notes
    BlackBerry 10 device will have access to your account until 05 February 2014.
    If you did not authorize this application to access your Evernote account, or would like to view or manage the applications that have access to your account, visit your Application settings.

This is what is supports.
    02-05-13 06:56 PM
    Is it just me, or does the app not sync properly? All my notes from Evernote are now one big block of text!
    Formatting is gone (understandable), but why are all the "new lines" (enter/return characters) gone as well?
    02-18-13 03:36 AM
    Someone else posted that Remember/ Evernote integration only supported plain text, disappointing! I would like to see either full featured Evernote integration, or an iOS-like evernote app. And please have it show sync progress!
    HartfordWhalers likes this.
    02-18-13 04:41 AM
    Not sure if the formatting has something to do with how/what app you created the notes with. I know on my PlayBook when I create a note it displays properly/as created on my other devices. When I create a note on my 9900, the formatting would get all messed up on my PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    dd3 likes this.
    02-18-13 08:17 AM
    BlackBerry 10 device will have access to your account until 05 February 2014.
    I don't get this. What happens on 06 Feb 2014?

NM
    02-21-13 10:50 PM
    Here is a simple evernote created on my computer using chrome --> Clip to evernote.

PC: How does Evernote integration work in Remember-ever1.jpg

Playbook:How does Evernote integration work in Remember-evernote-bp.jpg

Z10: How does Evernote integration work in Remember-img_00000086.jpg

As you can see the Z10 is simply text but the formatting is ok.
    Last edited by pinkert11; 02-22-13 at 09:25 AM.
    02-22-13 09:09 AM
    What syncs - Currently all folders from Evernote sync to Remember, however you can make a folder in Remember that is local only with no sync or sync to your PIM Notes.

Tags appear to be preserved but I don't think the Check marks are preserved. You can only make an item with a check mark and due date on a local non-synced folder or in a PIM synced folder.
    02-22-13 09:34 AM
    I have a question about Evernote Remember Sync (didn't wanna start a new thread)...

I use Evernote on Browser, iPad, Lumia 920 and BB10 Remember App.

Now I have a problem. Yesterday I recorded a memo on the Lumia 920 Evernote App. After sync I could play it on the Safari Browser and iPad App, but I can't play it in Remember. It shows the file, it recognizes it's a sound file because of the Play Icon but when I wanna play it nothing happens. No error whatsoever, just doesn't do anything when clicking the Play Button.

Any solution?

Thx.
    03-17-13 06:35 AM
    If you create an Evernote synced folder in Remember, does the folder post in Evernote as a Notebook?
    04-09-13 12:07 PM
    I have a question about Evernote Remember Sync (didn't wanna start a new thread)...

I use Evernote on Browser, iPad, Lumia 920 and BB10 Remember App.

Now I have a problem. Yesterday I recorded a memo on the Lumia 920 Evernote App. After sync I could play it on the Safari Browser and iPad App, but I can't play it in Remember. It shows the file, it recognizes it's a sound file because of the Play Icon but when I wanna play it nothing happens. No error whatsoever, just doesn't do anything when clicking the Play Button.

Any solution?

Thx.
    Could be a codec issue caused by the recording device/app. Check Nokia's website to see what codec is used and then check BlackBerry's website to see if the codec is supported on the BlackBerry.

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-09-13 12:22 PM
    If you create an Evernote synced folder in Remember, does the folder post in Evernote as a Notebook?
    Yes - it does.
    berryaddictnoza likes this.
    05-08-13 07:59 AM
    I know that when creating a new folder in Remember, I can choose to sync it with Evernote. But I have not been successful in going back to an older, un-synced folder and choosing to sync it. My Z10 won't let me choose that in the edit function. Can anyone help?
    05-13-13 10:58 AM
    Known issues with BlackBerry Remember & Evernote: tags

KB35477-Issues with BlackBerry Remember
    01-02-15 04:31 AM
    Hi there,
    after updating my Passport to 10.3.3.1435 there is no ability to connect an Evernote Account over Settings/Accounts. Does anyone else have this issue?

Best Regards From Germany
    Sebastian
    02-12-17 12:48 PM
    Hi there,
    after updating my Passport to 10.3.3.1435 there is no ability to connect an Evernote Account over Settings/Accounts. Does anyone else have this issue?

Best Regards From Germany
    Sebastian
    Did it ever do this? I've only ever created the account in Evernote itself. Once created, it shows up in the list of accounts.

Joel
    02-12-17 01:03 PM
    The account is already created and connected with the Evernote App on the phone. Remember just syncs when the evernote account is connected over settings/accounts. But this point don't appear.

Posted via CB10 via BlackBerry Passport
    02-12-17 01:16 PM
    If you are using Evernote (Free Version) then you are only allowed to connect to TWO devices maximum at any time.
    Check you do not have more than two devices associated with your Evernote account by logging into Evernote on the PC.
    02-14-17 03:38 PM
    I've got an Evernote plus account and this works fine on PC and Mac. The installed Evernote App on the BlackBerry works fine too, but I'm not able to connect it directly in the OS.

Posted via CB10 via BlackBerry Passport
    02-15-17 02:49 PM