- CrackBerry Abuser
02-05-2013, 12:39 PM #3
- 343 Posts
I'm curious about this too. Considering we're able to backup and restore important data, settings, password keeper....i wonder if by selecting the device switch wizard it takes care of this as well? Please update if u find out more...picking up my Z10 later this week.Device: Passport, and a Classic as a backup.
Tablet: 16GB iPad Mini
- CrackBerry User
02-05-2013, 02:42 PM #5
- 33 Posts
Are you guys freaking serious? If this is true than Blackberry can go **** themselves.
I have a clients Blackberry that has a broken charging port so I can't connect it to desktop manager/link. Thanks coolcut, I will try using Bluetooth.
- By suga.ray001 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 11Last Post: 10-16-2009, 09:01 PM
- By Jiggavel in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2009, 07:45 PM
- By bigvalb in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2009, 06:19 AM
- By babydawn1982 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2009, 10:24 AM
- By shaq34x69 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 12-07-2008, 05:14 PM