one great feature in ios was the ability to print emails direct from phone to wireless printer is there a way we can do that in bb10?
    02-13-13 07:49 PM
    It would depend on the printer. For some you could send the file to be printed as an attachment to an email sent to the printer, for some you can send the file via a BlueTooth file transfer, but if neither of these work then the printer likely would only work if you have the correct drivers installed, and I don't think that the phone has any drivers on it for network printers, so I don't think that there's anything you'd be able to do unless you find an app to print from.
    02-13-13 08:46 PM
    one great feature in ios was the ability to print emails direct from phone to wireless printer is there a way we can do that in bb10?
    This is not a function built-in into BlackBerry 10 at this time. Printing options that will work:

1. HP e-Print through an email address assigned to an HP e-Print capable printer or MFP unit. See: hp.com/eprint OR HP ePrint mobile printing solutions for consumers and business

2. Ricoh Hotspot Printing app in BlackBerry World. See: BlackBerry World - HotSpot Printing Application
    02-13-13 10:26 PM
    This is not a function built-in into BlackBerry 10 at this time. Printing options that will work:

1. HP e-Print through an email address assigned to an HP e-Print capable printer or MFP unit. See: hp.com/eprint OR HP ePrint mobile printing solutions for consumers and business

2. Ricoh Hotspot Printing app in BlackBerry World. See: BlackBerry World - HotSpot Printing Application
    not built-in??? how come??? this is 2013 man...
    02-13-13 10:36 PM
    PlayCloud allows printing from the BlackBerry Z10 to a networked printer if the smartphone and printer are connected to the same network.
    02-13-13 10:39 PM
    but this kind of feature should have been built-in
    02-13-13 10:42 PM
    not built-in??? how come??? this is 2013 man...
    Your post doesn't add anything to this discussion. It doesn't help the OP and it doesn't solve anything.
    02-13-13 10:51 PM
    You've already said this above. So noted.
    02-13-13 10:51 PM
    PlayCloud allows printing from the BlackBerry Z10 to a networked printer if the smartphone and printer are connected to the same network.
    It doesn't appear to be available for the BlackBerry Z10 just yet, only for the BlackBerry PlayBook. See: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ontent/109791/

Has the developer submitted this app to BlackBerry World and it's pending approval? Do we know?
    02-13-13 10:54 PM
    It doesn't appear to be available for the BlackBerry Z10 just yet, only for the BlackBerry PlayBook. See: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ontent/109791/

Has the developer submitted this app to BlackBerry World and it's pending approval? Do we know?
    He made a PlayCloud 10 thread on here...maybe you should ask him.
    02-13-13 11:56 PM
    Agree 100%
    02-14-13 12:58 AM

I installed PlayCloud on my BlackBerry Z10 a couple of days ago. But it closes immediately after I send the document to the designated printer without printing the PDF document. Maybe a new version is waiting approval in BlackBerry World.
    02-14-13 01:08 AM