i have an issue where my notifications are still audible when i set to silent profile.
    Should I relaod the OS? How do I do that without a PC? Is it risky?
    03-18-15 06:10 PM
    i have an issue where my notifications are still audible when i set to silent profile.

you need a pc
    03-18-15 06:29 PM
    Not risky at all if you use PC with BlackBerry Link. Sometimes a simple backup fixes minor issues too. Do not restore from backup of current though.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 07:46 PM
    I assume you've done the usual things like holding down the volume keys for 15 seconds to reboot and that you don't have any custom Contact Notifications (these override your profile settings).
    What device are you on? What OS Version are you on? (I realize the title says 10.3.1.1767 but I assume that is a Software Release number not an OS Version number)
    I assume this issue has only been present since your last OS Version update. Any idea what your last OS version where you didn't have this issue was?
    03-19-15 10:09 AM
    Thank you for replying Thorsten. I did not know that custom contact notifications, even native ones, will overide profile settings. Thats one thing solved then.

I have since update to the SR 10.3.1.1865.
    How do I get the OS Version?

The issues that are getting to me most are:
    While playing music, when I adjust volume the music skips and sputters
    While playing music, if i open another app, browse the web and open web sites the music skips and sputters

These 2 things annoy me most. Ive searched Crackberry and have not been able to see if anyone else is having that issue.

My Z30 was purchased last year at Bell and unlocked so I can use on Telus. Who do I go to for warranty access?
    04-08-15 04:08 PM