New owner here, less than 24 hrs. Everything set up okay, mail accounts, calendar items, and contacts.

Four accounts were set up including Linked-In and Twitter. However, contacts from these accounts also appear in my contacts and I don't want to see them there.

Is there a way to remove or hide them? I don't want to delete them from the account, just remove them from the contacts app.
    02-13-13 05:33 AM
    You can select which contacts you want to see on the bottom left (where it says all). You can select an individual account if you want.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    dynot likes this.
    02-13-13 05:44 AM
    While in Contacts, swipe down from the top to see "Settings". In there, you can select which contacts you want to show in your Contact List (BBM, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
    dynot likes this.
    02-13-13 05:46 AM
    Thanks guys (gals??)...I feel like a doofus. How did I miss that!!!

kpbutton, that solution works fine if you want to see contacts from only one account. dhutt's soluton is what I was looking for.
    02-13-13 06:05 AM
    Thanks guys (gals??)...I feel like a doofus. How did I miss that!!!

kpbutton, that solution works fine if you want to see contacts from only one account. dhutt's soluton is what I was looking for.
    No worries, I was driving (therefore not able to check other options) and I knew that it was an easy way to filter. I didn't think about number of contacts you would have in each account. The most important part is that you have your answer. Cheers!
    02-13-13 06:52 AM
    lol thank you for opening this thread. I had the same question, then i thought ummmm should i or should i not ! Thanks i badly wanted to hide other contacts.
    02-13-13 07:25 AM