sorry for this basic newb question, but I am out of my wit

Lets say I copy/cut and paste a text. As soon as the text is pasted, the text is still available in the clipboard cause everytime you press long on a space, it will pop up a clipboard to paste

The only way I know to clear this clipboard text is by restarting the phone

is there any other way?

Thanks.
    10-13-15 09:39 AM
    10-13-15 10:45 AM
    Thanks, but it does not really answer my question. I already know about the restart, and obviously I know about copy another blank or just one character to replace the previous clipboard...
    10-13-15 12:21 PM
    I use ClipMan and I know it's not the phone's OS but in this app I can see all that I've copied and I can clear it in there. I am pretty sure it's not necessary to clear the Phone's clipboard because it only stores one item at a time. If you want the last item to be dissolved or erased then just copy something else like one word or number and it's over written I would think.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 04:57 AM
    Password Manager by BlackBerry has Clear Clipboard option in its menu. It's the closest thing to a built-in option you can find, it's free and it's an app you probably already have/use.

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed.
    10-14-15 05:12 AM