So I would like to remove a auto suggested contact from the to field when composing a new message. It's driving me crazy. How can this be done ? Emails or texts or both.
    Thanks !

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 11:39 PM
    Those are the shortcuts to frequently used or recently used people...don't click on them if you don't want to....it's baked into the system...I don't think that you can "delete" them...well actually you can...delete the contact.

Trusted Member Genius
    04-09-14 04:48 AM
    Those are the shortcuts to frequently used or recently used people...don't click on them if you don't want to....it's baked into the system...I don't think that you can "delete" them...well actually you can...delete the contact.

Trusted Member Genius
    Ya, those ones. Thanks. But I don't even have them as contacts...

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 05:31 PM
    I am with you on this one! IF you add one of your contacts, it ties in and adds all of those that are associated with that contact, and if you get rid of them it keeps adding more. Trying to send email in this manner has become such a pain. If I wanted to add any or all of those contacts, I would have. Sending a quick email to someone has become such a mess. I have no one linked to anyone, I do not even have a facebook or twitter account or anything else that would tie my contacts together like this.

If they are going to gear future phones to business associates and professionals, most professionals that I know would not want to deal with this, so I would say this is a good place for them to start. Getting the basics down flawlessly and effortlessly
    04-09-14 06:29 PM