Hi All!
    I'm looking to organize my bloatware a bit. How do I create a new folder on my Z10?
    Thanks!
    later, Brian

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 08:20 AM
    Hi All!
    I'm looking to organize my bloatware a bit. How do I create a new folder on my Z10?
    Thanks!
    later, Brian

Posted via CB10
    Right now the only option I have found is to open the file manager, and switch to SD Card, click the 3 buttons on the lower right side and choose add folder. Doesn't seem to be an option to do this to the device itself.

[edit] If you meant a folder on the home screen just drag an icon over another icon to first make a bloat folder.]
    TheCLEANSER likes this.
    03-29-13 08:25 AM
    Hi All!
    Thanks!
    later, Brian

Posted via CB10
    If you mean organize your app icons then hold down one app icon until all the icons start pulsating, then drag that icon on top of another icon. This will create a folder. After that it is just a matter of dragging more icons onto that folder.
    TheCLEANSER likes this.
    03-29-13 08:30 AM
    Right now the only option I have found is to open the file manager, and switch to SD Card, click the 3 buttons on the lower right side and choose add folder. Doesn't seem to be an option to do this to the device itself.

[edit] If you meant a folder on the home screen just drag an icon over another icon to first make a bloat folder.]
    Thanks soo much for post - all these icons have been driving me nuts when looking for some thing particularly while in the car - you just made my life soo much easier. ++++++ for you.
    03-29-13 09:21 AM
    Thanks soo much for post - all these icons have been driving me nuts when looking for some thing particularly while in the car - you just made my life soo much easier. ++++++ for you.
    You're very welcome

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 09:23 AM
    Thanks everyone!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 10:20 AM