OK I have contacts syncing off Hotmail, Gmail, FB, LI, BBM and Skype (Skype is a mess though, it keeps duplicating contacts into infinity), most of the time BB10 would get it right and link contacts properly but here is the trouble:

Sometimes properly linked contacts do not have the same name across links/accounts and I want to choose which link account should be primary to display the name.

1) See problem is lets say I have Jason Johnson on Hotmail and Gmail but on Hotmail he is just named Jason. When I link them it looks like BB10 randomly picks which link is primary to display the name and there is no way to change it or pick and choose. I would assume that with changing the picture you get to set the primary link/account but that doesn't seem to be the case, it only sets the pictures. Is there a way to say I want this link to be my primary?

2) Also when I create new contact in All Contacts category on which account is this contact created on?

3) When editing contact with multiple links it doesn't tell you what field comes from what account so you don't know what you are editing. And sometimes contact would not merge exact phone numbers from multiple accounts so you end up with duplicate fields.
    01-25-14 05:07 AM
    There's definitely still some work to be done in contact management.
    01-25-14 11:24 AM