Hoping someone can help me out here.

I have a Blackberry Passport which is a test unit issued from Blackberry for network compatibility testing.

My issue here is that my in-call volume has been turned down to the lowest possible level and the volume UP key on the device seems to have stopped working.

Is there any way I can adjust the in-call volume without the volume keys or is there any app that would allow this?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 11:16 PM
    You can always change the volume in Settings > Main Volume (in-call or not by the way).
    achiquitachaser likes this.
    11-09-14 08:22 AM
    Thanks Joshua.

I tried changing the main volume as you suggested, however this doesn't affect the in-call volume at all.

Any other suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 10:16 AM
    Hoping someone can help me out here.

I have a Blackberry Passport which is a test unit issued from Blackberry for network compatibility testing.

My issue here is that my in-call volume has been turned down to the lowest possible level and the volume UP key on the device seems to have stopped working.

Is there any way I can adjust the in-call volume without the volume keys or is there any app that would allow this?

Posted via CB10
    Do you have any other apps installed that use the Volume keys. Like Neutron. It plays havoc with my Down volume, but seems to allow the up volume to work just fine. Of course this is also on a z30 so it might be different but the premise is the same.
    11-09-14 10:49 AM
    I tried changing the main volume as you suggested, however this doesn't affect the in-call volume at all.
    Ho, you're right ! My bad. You can always use a bluetooth handset to solve your issue. But I would prefer to understand why you had this problem.

The volume up button is not responding in all application ?
    11-09-14 01:57 PM
    @MobileMadness, I actually don't have any of those apps. I had to download a screenshot app because the UP volume button wasn't working, but that's about it.

@Joshua, I think it maybe a hardware issue, searching through the forum I am seeing a few other Passport owners with the same volume UP issue.

My issue is I am all the way in Papua New Guinea for work and until I return, there is no way to change the unit.

Would appreciate any further insights.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 05:43 PM
    My issue is I am all the way in Papua New Guinea for work and until I return, there is no way to change the unit.
    If you have the earphone found in your phone box with you (or any other handset with media keys or volume control), you can always use it to set the volume higher.

People with the same issue spoke of an app which cause the trouble : "Hub++". With the solution to uninstall it, change the settings or do looong pressure on the volume up.
    11-09-14 06:57 PM
    Thanks Joshua.

I'll try this and see how it works out

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 03:58 AM