I booked a car with blackberry travel, but no longer need it. Called the company, they said it's a third party booking, I have to cancel with blackberry. Called blackberry support, they have no idea how to do it (after waiting on hold for 30 minutes while they researched it).

Does anyone know how to do this?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 12:00 AM
    I went and looked at the manual for BB travel on the BB website and it didnt haev an answer either. Hopefully someone has an answer for you soon!
    08-08-13 04:45 AM
    I booked a car with blackberry travel, but no longer need it. Called the company, they said it's a third party booking, I have to cancel with blackberry. Called blackberry support, they have no idea how to do it (after waiting on hold for 30 minutes while they researched it).

Does anyone know how to do this?

Posted via CB10
    Call the rental agency back and tell them that their excuse is as stupid as the i.diot who left this feature out of the BlackBerry App.

A reservation is a reservation. They can and have the means to cancel the reservation. If the service associate can't help you, ask to speak to a supervisor. If he can't help you, keep going up the chain.

Remember to always remain calm and let the associate know that you realize they are not at fault and that in fact you are happy to know that he or she is there to help you resolve you problem.

Any time I have ever had to establish a claim (fight) for something I use this tactic and I it always works. It actually makes them feel good about helping you because they are always used to people bi.thcing and complaining with threats and insults.

Make sure to let them know that you have contacted BlackBerry and they have indicated there is no way to cancel with the app.

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    08-08-13 07:29 AM
    Call the rental agency back and tell them that their excuse is as stupid as the i.diot who left this feature out of the BlackBerry App.

A reservation is a reservation. They can and have the means to cancel the reservation. If the service associate can't help you, ask to speak to a supervisor. If he can't help you, keep going up the chain.

Remember to always remain calm and let the associate know that you realize they are not at fault and that in fact you are happy to know that he or she is there to help you resolve you problem.

Any time I have ever had to establish a claim (fight) for something I use this tactic and I it always works. It actually makes them feel good about helping you because they are always used to people bi.thcing and complaining with threats and insults.

Make sure to let them know that you have contacted BlackBerry and they have indicated there is no way to cancel with the app.

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    I don't think that's true. Sure the rental agency can cancel the reservation, but with regards to preventing payment and/or refund of payment, the booking agent must cancel.

I thought BB Travel partnered with Expedia for booking? At least I saw that for Hotels. If this is the case, I'd call Expedia?
    08-08-13 07:41 AM
    Turns out there is no one to call...I'm out quite a bit of money because of this.

I won't be using that service ever again.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 08:12 AM
    Turns out there is no one to call...I'm out quite a bit of money because of this.

I won't be using that service ever again.

Posted via CB10
    Did you try Expedia?
    08-08-13 08:15 AM
    I think Worldmate is the platform for BlackBerry Travel and I am pretty sure I was able to talk to someone to correct an error in my BlackBerry Travel reservation by calling or writing customer care at Worldmate. Here's a link stating the partnership. https://worldmate.zendesk.com/entrie...kBerry-Travel-

I am sorry if this doesn't help. But I have not enough time to completely check it out.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 08:38 AM
    I had the same issue with a hotel reservation in Istanbul. I did not know if it had gone through or not or if it was double booked. The hotel website couldn't help me nor anyone else. I called the hotel in Istanbul directly and got the issue resolved. They told me that the actual booking agency for the reservation was Expedia. Note to self, don't use Blackberry travel to book anything just use them to track reservations made on your own as an app for tracking the travel itinerary. What you save in monetary value is not worth the aggravation and frustration for the freedom and flexibility you loose with regards to making the reservations through direct business websites. It is not worth the time loss for those that don't have time.
    10-16-13 09:53 PM