I think we can do something. On the Internet, everything can go viral very quickly. But we have to prepare something, be organised. Like a group. Chose a name and come with a plan. When it's done, then we can truly interfere in blackberry's destiny.
    I've just bought my passport silver. It's my first blackberry. I used to be an apple fanboy but when I saw a passport video for the first time, I realised I missed something. I didn't knew about bbos features albeit I love technology, smartphones...
    My case helps me understand why blackberry is in that bad situation : they suck at communication. I haven't seen any blackberry TV ad since the z10 commercial. That's a shame. Blackberry's French twitter account is inactive. Do they really think they can do something ?
    That's the problem WE can solve. We have FB, twitter, google+, LinkedIn, instagram, reddit, tumblr and the most important one YouTube.
    Youtube is great because it will help solve several problems :
    - advertise Blackberry products
    - show the average Joe how we solve problems (Google play apps)
    - show them some bbos features (hub/attachments/file manager/usb otg and so on)
    - demonstrate the android top apps (i'll post a list) on our blackberry INDIVIDUALLY

We should find a name for our community. I am not very good at that.

Blackberry doesn't even have a clear strategy. With apple/samsung/htc/lg/sony... everything is clear : the xperia z5 follows the z4 that follows the z3... while we don't know what kind of smartphone will be released by blackberry (if they release one). They should also work on that.

Sorry guys this post is a mess. I'll correct my English mistakes when I'm focused and add some datas and files.

Posted via CB10
    danifulger likes this.
    12-09-15 05:35 PM
    I think we can do something. On the Internet, everything can go viral very quickly. But we have to prepare something, be organised. Like a group. Chose a name and come with a plan. When it's done, then we can truly interfere in blackberry's destiny.
    I've just bought my passport silver. It's my first blackberry. I used to be an apple fanboy but when I saw a passport video for the first time, I realised I missed something. I didn't knew about bbos features albeit I love technology, smartphones...
    My case helps me understand why blackberry is in that bad situation : they suck at communication. I haven't seen any blackberry TV ad since the z10 commercial. That's a shame. Blackberry's French twitter account is inactive. Do they really think they can do something ?
    That's the problem WE can solve. We have FB, twitter, google+, LinkedIn, instagram, reddit, tumblr and the most important one YouTube.
    - demonstrate the android top apps (i'll post a list) on our blackberry INDIVIDUALLY

Blackberry doesn't even have a clear strategy. With apple/samsung/htc/lg/sony... everything is clear : the xperia z5 follows the z4 that follows the z3... while we don't know what kind of smartphone will be released by blackberry (if they release one). They should also work on that.

Sorry guys this post is a mess. I'll correct my English mistakes when I'm focused and add some datas and files.

Posted via CB10
    Kind of ironic right? The company which has phones with the best keyboards is missing the communication with its consumers
    Last edited by danifulger; 01-06-16 at 06:30 PM.
    12-10-15 11:06 AM
    Guess we need to use a multichannel social media platform ? I have a few ideas. And also bb needs to differentiate of that image which made them look outdated, that corporate BB7 media image am reffering at. And also if we don't do it now and if we don't do it with bb10 are we condemned to a 2 OS world? And in between an apple and a marshmallow i do prefer a berry, I heard they're healthier too. It is hard to imagine another os geting to surface. Tizen or Jolla don't believe will make it. Now it's the time!?
    Last edited by danifulger; 12-10-15 at 11:47 AM. Reason: edit
    12-10-15 11:32 AM
    ...A happy end! In the past days I had to purchase an android device to keep in touch with social network updates. As I said in previous posts, my belief is that they are essentially big toys. So, I decided to play with the Android phone and to keep using this Z30 for work. I simply put in it another sim card... and here it goes!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 12:13 PM
    Simple, know marketing. People chose what others perceive as cool and make their life more to experience in this world.
    The Internet is crap for marketing as we all ignore adds IMHO.
    Get on a site and show how bb10 does something rockingly well.
    Mention install Google play store, using Google maps on a bb10.
    Mention how you can plan just about everything using the Remember app.
    Show how easy it is to set up and Jon a conference call using bb10.
    That's just a start.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 10:27 PM
    Amott you disappeared like the donkey in the fog, was hoping for some more feedback.
    12-14-15 11:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    While the intention is good, it won't be long before someone finds out as a bunch of BlackBerry addicts, and they will stop listening to us. No, in my opinion we need to find something else.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 03:37 PM
    I can help when the youtuber JC with his videos asked us do a blackberry video i was first i did it .
    JC's videos here but he said in his last video that he want do any new video again sad: https://www.youtube.com/user/phlypboy
    My video is here :
    I am planing to release another BB z 10 video and a Classic video . From me its all i can do.
    12-15-15 03:21 AM
    While the intention is good, it won't be long before someone finds out as a bunch of BlackBerry addicts, and they will stop listening to us. No, in my opinion we need to find something else.

Posted via CB10
    Such as? Whats' s wrong with exposing the flaws of the paid Android reviews? Comparing devices side by side and launch a virtual social media ad campaign?

Posted on CB10 on Z30, Z 10 10.3.2.2639
    01-06-16 05:38 PM
    wait a minute ! why put a fork on it?? Ha ? the thing is there is no shop even in Canada for promoting this models and does'nt really matter if it is a Blackberry BB 10OS or the Priv ... If I am unable to see touch and feel a device use it play with it , How i will buy it , and Second I wanna see it first in shop and do all the higher said before i by it from the internet or from this particular shop.
    If those devices are not in the windows of shops I am sorry but we cannot do anything we can to promote it or make people buy it as long as they are not seeeen in the market !!!

If in a country of 38 milion people I am not able to find a device Blackberry unlocked , then android also want be a hit !!
    Even my device i bought it from my good friend , in Europe its imposible to easily find a new unlocked blackberry whatever it is android or BB 10 OS!!!! Blackberry do something!
    P.S. ios company giving out stickers to stick in car or wherever you want with new aple devices ... BB doesnt!!!
    These days most of the countries have a 30 days returning policy no questions asked so you can feel the device as much as you want these 30 days.

01-06-16 05:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    So they will stop listening to a bunch of BlackBerry addicts but listen to a bunch of paid Android fan boys?

01-06-16 05:49 PM
    Simple, know marketing. People chose what others perceive as cool and make their life more to experience in this world.
    The Internet is crap for marketing as we all ignore adds IMHO.
    Get on a site and show how bb10 does something rockingly well.
    Mention install Google play store, using Google maps on a bb10.
    Mention how you can plan just about everything using the Remember app.
    Show how easy it is to set up and Jon a conference call using bb10.
    That's just a start.

Posted via CB10
    Why would I want to guide people back to Android? Why use Google maps when I have Osmand GPS open source project on BlackBerry World? Other than this, thank you, like the other ideas. I guess it is about the little things which makes it easier to live and use a BB10 phone? Believe a 4 gb RAM bb10 in a 4 inch screen format might be unbelievably good.

Last edited by danifulger; 01-07-16 at 12:25 AM.
    01-06-16 05:59 PM
    It means that BlackBerry's are the phones that *your* parents use[d].
    So that's why one can't get that cool girl?

01-06-16 06:33 PM
63 123