Earlier on today my Z10 had some sort of crisis which caused it to spit apps out of their folders and into random places. This included those that weren't in folders as well. I have no idea why this happened other than the fact that it happened after a second restart (the 30-second trick). I restarted it once to try and get my music read by the native music player. After this restart, nothing happened so I thought the special trick would work. It did but it resulted in apps moving all over the place. To a normal old person this might not be an issue. But I like flicking through the pages of my apps and quickly finding the one I want, as it was in the order I left it in. I don't want to learn a new order - I don't have time for it (unless BlackBerry want to launch another all-new OS!). Can anyone help?
    01-28-14 05:00 PM
    Easy to do. Just touch and hold on any app icon until the icons pulse. While they are pulsing you can drag them around to rearrange them. To create a folder drag icons on top of each other and release. Tap elsewhere to stop pulsing (edit mode).

Earlier on today my Z10 had some sort of crisis which caused it to spit apps out of their folders and into random places. This included those that weren't in folders as well. I have no idea why this happened other than the fact that it happened after a second restart (the 30-second trick). I restarted it once to try and get my music read by the native music player. After this restart, nothing happened so I thought the special trick would work. It did but it resulted in apps moving all over the place. To a normal old person this might not be an issue. But I like flicking through the pages of my apps and quickly finding the one I want, as it was in the order I left it in. I don't want to learn a new order - I don't have time for it (unless BlackBerry want to launch another all-new OS!). Can anyone help?
    ruhban likes this.
    01-29-14 08:34 AM
    Thanks but I already know how to rearrange them like that. I'm sorry if my question wasn't clear enough but what I actually meant was how can I get all of these apps back to their primary positions, like they were before my phone went weird?
    01-29-14 05:27 PM
    I'm not aware that there is a "primary position" for icons. I've never read that there is any other way of moving icons except manually. Having said this, I don't know why your icons were scrambled in the first place. Wish I could be more help.

A factory reset would put everything back to day one of course but you would lose everything you have done so far and would be starting from scratch.
    01-30-14 07:33 AM