I have a Q10 with 10.2 OS. When I first synced the contacts for a gmail account all seemed pretty good but looking more carefully I see that the phone contact list will often show duplicate email addresses for the one contact ie same address under Personal and Work OR the same address both under Personal. And deleting one of these redundant addresses removes the address completely from the on-line gmail contact list. (Putting it back in causes doubling up again for the phone when it syncs )

As well when I add other accounts eg FB and a MS Exchange account and select Contact Sync I get these additional addresses added correctly to the phone's Contacts but these same addresses never appear appear in the on-line, viewable from a PC, Contact list .

Any help for either of these two issues would be appreciated.
    11-13-13 12:03 PM
    I have a Q10 with 10.2 OS. When I first synced the contacts for a gmail account all seemed pretty good but looking more carefully I see that the phone contact list will often show duplicate email addresses for the one contact ie same address under Personal and Work OR the same address both under Personal. And deleting one of these redundant addresses removes the address completely from the on-line gmail contact list. (Putting it back in causes doubling up again for the phone when it syncs )

As well when I add other accounts eg FB and a MS Exchange account and select Contact Sync I get these additional addresses added correctly to the phone's Contacts but these same addresses never appear appear in the on-line, viewable from a PC, Contact list .

Any help for either of these two issues would be appreciated.
    The contacts list has been a problem for many people. I just went and deleted duplicates manually. Pain in the neck and I know someone will have a better solution for you.
    11-16-13 12:17 PM
    Contact X.. it's free

It's a bandaid fix not a problem solver.. but it works

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:38 PM
    ContactX is not free, but worth the $3. It helped me clean up my contacts, although it's still a pain to have to do it in the first place.
    11-16-13 08:30 PM
    Oh, it was free.. sorry. Ya worth the $3 even $4 dollars for now until blackberry fixes their mess

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 09:18 PM