I googled this and only found old threads, so hopefully they've fixed it by now.

Is there any way to create recurring tasks in Remember? Or even just some way to get pre-existing recurring tasks to recur when I check them off in Remember?

I've got a bunch of recurring tasks created in outlook, **** sadly when I check them off in Remember they don't recur. Kind of frustrating. I thought about switching to Slicktasks but I need full sync with Outlook, and Remember's fantastic for that otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 06:07 AM
    Have you tried using Evernote directly?
    03-13-14 09:56 PM
    I was hoping there was some fix for this, since recurring tasks is kind of a no-brainer in my mind. How can a modern OS/Tasks app not have this? Does anyone know if 10.3 has an update for this?
    Denny_Crane and niss63 like this.
    07-25-14 11:55 AM
    I was hoping there was some fix for this, since recurring tasks is kind of a no-brainer in my mind. How can a modern OS/Tasks app not have this? Does anyone know if 10.3 has an update for this?
    10.3 leak does not have recurring tasks either unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-14 12:35 PM
    Just saw a 10.3.1 in the wild and looked at the remember app. Ability to create recurring task is there!

Don't know of it will be there in 10.3 when passport is released but will be there when classic releases and we get updates for our devices.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 08:55 AM
    Brilliant... thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 01:02 PM
    Why not just use calendar? What is the diff?

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 05:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Calendar appointments disappear once the time has passed. Tasks sit there until you mark them as complete.
    07-27-14 07:33 PM
    Calendar appointments disappear once the time has passed. Tasks sit there until you mark them as complete.
    Not really.
    If you set an event and mark it to repeat it won't disappear.

How Can I Create Recurring Tasks in Remember?-img_20140728_142603.png

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 08:28 AM
    I use the calendar for recurring tasks as well. Amazing how a business tool can't handle tasks or sync properly w Outlook without using the cloud. Be forewarned that your reminders will start popping up even if you are on the phone, which can interfere if you are trying to access others information.

I used to use Evernote, but months ago they had some glitch and all my hundreds of files ended up in the trash bin. Luckily I spotted them and saved them, but have never been willing to spend the hours it would take to refile everything.

My hope is that Mr. Chen realizes some of the important functions missing, and doesn't leave the non-enterprise business community in the dust. Hopefully the Passport will be a true business tool.

Posted via CB from "Z" best
    07-28-14 09:07 AM
    Not really.
    If you set an event and mark it to repeat it won't disappear.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140728_142603.png 
Views:	659 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	287418

Posted via CB10
    So what happens if you have a monthly/quarterly/annual recurring task? The calendar isn't going to do much good if I forget to complete the task one time. I wouldn't get another reminder for another year in the example of the annual recurring appointment. Whereas with a task it will be in my face until I complete it.
    07-28-14 09:07 AM
    If you have a reminder on a calendar task & hit snooze each time it comes up it keeps bugging you until it is done or moved to another time (or dismissed). You can choose what reminder intervals you want.

07-28-14 10:09 PM
    If you have a reminder on a calendar task & hit snooze each time it comes up it keeps bugging you until it is done or moved to another time (or dismissed). You can choose what reminder intervals you want.

Right, because that's an effective workaround. Try managing dozens of critical tasks at any given time and then tell me if that's still working out for you.
    07-28-14 10:30 PM
    BlackBerry really needs to have an effective tasks app that continues to notify you until it is marked completed. Some past rumours have BlackBerry being utilised for medical. Having an app that will bring you back to the important tasks after you've been sideswiped by an urgent situation and the adrenaline rush that goes with it, is crucial. I know the stresses of juggling flaming tigers can be similar for businesspeople everywhere. It would be really nice if BlackBerry was part of the solution for task management. I've had to resort to setting recurring alarms set to 30 min snooze.

white Z30 STA100-5
    Last edited by itsachickthing; 08-20-14 at 10:18 AM.
    08-20-14 10:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    Tasks can be done in any order, throughout the day since they are not time dependent. Appointments require my presence at a specific location at a specific time.

I'm not crazy about seeing "pick up dry cleaning" on my calendar.

Not enough granular control over the snooze function.

Those are the primary reasons.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 02:25 PM