Hi Folks,
    I found it easy to backup all my data from my OS7 device onto media card then restored it on my Z10. That went silky smooth. A few days later I had to return my Z10 as the Audio Jack was faulty and Vodafone replaced the phone. I thought I could then restore from my backups I made with Link and my Z10. This was not the case and I once again had to restore from my saved media card from OS7 (thankfully I hadnt wiped it). This was annoying as I had to find all the contacts I had acquired in those few days, which was surprisingly more than expected, to make the second Z10 up to date.
    Now I have to send my second Z10 back to Vodafone as it continually reboots when tapped too hard, ie dropping it on to the table from an inch high, or jogging with it in my pocket. This has caused me some anger as I cant find a way to backup my contacts like I could with OS7 onto media card. Is there a way for me to back up the contacts on to Outlook, .txt file or even a spreadsheet?
    I want this as I know they will restore the whole OS if they dont replace it and if they do replace it then I know my Link backup wont go onto another device
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Class--
    05-30-13 09:09 AM
    Great question. Installed the latest leak and only want to restore contacts. I tried but it didn't look like I could..

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 09:15 AM
    Seems cannot as I've tried

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 09:17 AM
    Just use Contact X at BBW and you can export/import your contacts

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 10:51 AM
    Ahh thank you Arsenal but have you used it? I'm a stickler for apps that like to mine for your info/details for instance flashlight apps that, for some reason, need access to your shared files and phone details as well as unique ID. So can u tell me if said app requires any stupid permissions? The app does indeed look like the perfect tool for me I'm just upset bb10 doesn't have these functions as standard.

Thanks

Class--

Posted via CB10
    sonic_reducer likes this.
    05-30-13 12:17 PM
    I've installed it one time only to export my contact to .vcf file and import it to Gmail contacts so I can sync to Gmail contacts every time when I wipe my bb. And the permission which this app required, the developer said that to have right to share you contacts info via BBM bla bla

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 06:52 PM