Hi everyone,

I remember reading somewhere that people have been having trouble syncing all their folders into the BB Hub on their Z10. Well here is how to do it:

1. Add an email account using the setup features.
    2. Once it is setup and loaded, go to settings->accounts->YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT.
    3. Near the bottom of the page, you will see a button 'Edit Folder Settings'. Click it.
    4. When you click it it will take you to a screen where you can add all the folders you want synched in the Hub.
    5. Select all the folders you wish to sync.

Now all these folders will give you notifications when you receive emails. They even show on the main hub page with a special icon!

Hope this helps.

------

It may help to note that I used @gmail.com and @outlook.com accounts. They were setup using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (servers were m.google.com and m.hotmail.com)
    02-07-13 04:49 PM
    Really useful info - thanks.

2 questions I do have - is there a way if getting any sub folders to show in alphabetical order? I have an OWA synched but the folders are out of order in the Z10.
    The other item is when I go into the edit folder settings - one of the folders 'Deleted' appears to be greyed out and cannot be selected. Would there be a specific reason for that?

Thanks in advance.
    Woody
    02-11-13 07:50 AM
    Found this thread after having trouble with GMail. I filter certain emails by using labels, now I've done what the OP suggested, but don't get notifications about received emails that have been filtered in this way.

Anyone know of any solutions or should I switch to another email provider?

To be clear, I can see emails received to specific folders if I select that folder, but don't get any notifications that they've arrived.

Thanks for looking
    02-26-13 05:55 AM
    Found this thread after having trouble with GMail. I filter certain emails by using labels, now I've done what the OP suggested, but don't get notifications about received emails that have been filtered in this way.

Anyone know of any solutions or should I switch to another email provider?

To be clear, I can see emails received to specific folders if I select that folder, but don't get any notifications that they've arrived.

Thanks for looking
    I have the same problem. I have checked off all the folders I want to sync in my email settings and they show up if I'm in email hub and select that folder, but I don't get notified when new email is received in that folder - I need to manually check that folder to see if there's any new mail...
    This is with Gmail.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 08:54 PM
    Any work around or solution for this so we can get noticed of new mail in a folder?

Posted via Z10 on CB10
    03-20-13 06:21 PM
    Hi everyone,

I remember reading somewhere that people have been having trouble syncing all their folders into the BB Hub on their Z10. Well here is how to do it:

1. Add an email account using the setup features.
    2. Once it is setup and loaded, go to settings->accounts->YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT.
    3. Near the bottom of the page, you will see a button 'Edit Folder Settings'. Click it.
    4. When you click it it will take you to a screen where you can add all the folders you want synched in the Hub.
    5. Select all the folders you wish to sync.

Now all these folders will give you notifications when you receive emails. They even show on the main hub page with a special icon!

Hope this helps.

------

It may help to note that I used @gmail.com and @outlook.com accounts. They were setup using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (servers were m.google.com and m.hotmail.com)
    Cool! thanks for post. Do you have control over different notifications for each folder?
    03-20-13 10:22 PM
    I too have the same issue. I've selected the labels in Gmail to sync with my Z10 but when new email comes in they don't show up in main hub. I have to click Gmail hub and see the new email in its folder. What's the deal?

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 02:44 PM
    Same here! I'm getting emails in folders for my other non-gmail address, but for Gmail the emails in folders don't show up in the hub and I don't get notified when they arrive.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 09:20 PM
    For anyone have problem in Gmail, it's because it doesn't work anymore since google dropped exchange support in gmail
    05-12-13 11:57 PM
    I was wondering if it has to do with my Gmail filter settings which specify that emails going into folders (labels) are set to skip the inbox?
    Dies anyone have filters where labels do not skip the inbox and still experience this problem?

Posted via Z10 on CB10
    05-13-13 03:27 AM
    I'm having the same problem with Gmail! I have it set to autosync the folder and I have the hub set to show filed messages. I have filed messages from another email address showing up, but not the ones in Gmail.

Everything else regarding email works.
    05-28-13 01:17 PM