Hello Everyone,

Needing help on how to forward incoming SMS texts to my phone to my email address. This is needed for a project I am working on currently. Last week I had downloaded Hub++ and configured it to send via my yahoo account.

However a couple of days later, new version of Hub++ was available - so I upgraded. This time the app automatically changed the email account it uses to send emails. Unfortunately, it has selected an account where the email delivery is not consistent and frequently takes few hours. However much I try there is no way on the app where I can change the email account it uses.
    I even tried completely deleting and re-installing the app - with same issue.

Any & all help will be appreciated as I need to get this working in the next day or two.

I have tried downloading some android apps - but they don't work for this at all. I would love to be proved wrong though.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I am using Z10 on 10.2.1.1925 leak.

Hare Krishna
    Last edited by Sridhara syama dasa; 01-02-14 at 05:36 PM.
    01-02-14 05:07 PM
    I have used apps for this in the past. Can't remember the names but you may be able to search text to email in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 05:17 PM