- 02-15-2013, 08:44 PM #3
Should be a feature where the music app can be locked to a specific folder or folders. That way the music is what you make it to be and not every audio file ever download on the device. Some android apps have this feature like player pro.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- CrackBerry Addict
03-02-2013, 01:18 PM #6
- 720 Posts
- 2671A2FD Z10 - BBID - email@example.com
I have my ringtones on my SD card under Ringtones and my music on the SD card under music and none of my ringtones show up in my music library. Are you talking about having your music show up when trying to select a ringtone? If so i agree, that is annoying.
MikeI've developed a new group chat app. I call it "Put your dam phone down and talk to people face to face!!!"
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-08-2013, 09:23 AM #7
- 2 Posts
THIS IS HOW TO KEEP YOUR CUSTOM RINGTONES OUT OF YOUR MUSIC PLAYER LIBRARY!
If you are like me, you probably think this is ridiculous that you cannot keep the music player from displaying your custom ringtones. I find it even more absurd that I need an old Blackberry to solve this issue. Well, look no further. I have a solution. Make your ringtones folder in the "Voice" folder on the device memory or on your SDcard, put your custom ringtones in there, and Viola!, no more ringtones in your music player! Thanks to a co-worker of mine for figuring this out.
- By toddcrackberry8800 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2009, 03:13 PM
- By r3pnit in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 02-21-2009, 03:01 PM
- By dnance in forum BlackBerry RingtonesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2009, 11:54 AM
- By rokytop1 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 11Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:05 PM
- By gujuman in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2008, 03:57 PM