- CrackBerry User
04-08-13, 04:41 PM #6
- 41 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Big whoop. I rarely leave apps open on the active frame anyway unless I'm actively doing something in more than one app. When I'm done I'll close everything. If there's a new message it will beep, show the red splat thing on the BBM icon, and the message shows in the Hub. What I don't want to see is "You recently added John as a contact" when I added him 2 months ago, or pointless status updates about some app someone's installed. If I'm going to read the message I'm likely going to reply to it anyway so I'll go into the Hub or open BBM to read it.
This phone is like the space shuttle, there's 10 ways to do everything.
- By y0us3f in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-09, 09:32 AM
- By tiffaneezee in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-09, 12:33 PM
- By Kmak159 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-09, 02:02 AM
- By BBchic in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-10-09, 10:02 AM
- By WackBerry in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-09, 06:45 PM