I've just switched to the Z-30 from my 9900 and I've scoured the forums but unfortunately have not found the answers to the following questions. Perhaps I have not used the right terms. Here are my questions.

When notifications are set to Vibrate Only the parent setting overrule the individual application notifications right? I want to turn off the vibration for a few email accounts when the Vibrate Only notification is set but still leave instant previews on but I can't get it to work. The only way to turn off the vibration is to turn off all alerts for that account. Am I missing something?

The BBOS 7 allowed me to see the availability of invitees for meeting on our exchange server. I can't seem to find that option in BB10. Is this still possible?

My wife and I share a BBM group and when we added an item to the calendar in BBOS7 we received a notification that an event was added. We used this as a communication tool for our busy family life so we knew what appointments we or our kids had or if someone made for Friday night the moment they were made. That option seems to have disappeared in BB10. The notification is there when you open the updates in the BBM app but I would like to see it in the Hub. Am I asking for too much?

Thats it for now.

Thanks
    04-17-14 10:32 AM
    I've just switched to the Z-30 from my 9900 and I've scoured the forums but unfortunately have not found the answers to the following questions. Perhaps I have not used the right terms. Here are my questions.

When notifications are set to Vibrate Only the parent setting overrule the individual application notifications right? I want to turn off the vibration for a few email accounts when the Vibrate Only notification is set but still leave instant previews on but I can't get it to work. The only way to turn off the vibration is to turn off all alerts for that account. Am I missing something?

The BBOS 7 allowed me to see the availability of invitees for meeting on our exchange server. I can't seem to find that option in BB10. Is this still possible?

My wife and I share a BBM group and when we added an item to the calendar in BBOS7 we received a notification that an event was added. We used this as a communication tool for our busy family life so we knew what appointments we or our kids had or if someone made for Friday night the moment they were made. That option seems to have disappeared in BB10. The notification is there when you open the updates in the BBM app but I would like to see it in the Hub. Am I asking for too much?

Thats it for now.

Thanks

I want to turn off the vibration for a few email accounts when the Vibrate Only notification is set

Go to Notifications, and at the bottom under applications, you can toggle which emails or messages to completely silent.

As per instant preview, not too sure. What OS are you running? It should be under notifications as well

I would like to see it in the Hub swipe down, not from the top of the hub, but just below the bezel, you should see appointments.
    04-17-14 12:24 PM
    I want to turn off the vibration for a few email accounts when the Vibrate Only notification is set

Go to Notifications, and at the bottom under applications, you can toggle which emails or messages to completely silent.

I don't want to remove all alerts just vibrate off.

As per instant preview, not too sure. What OS are you running? It should be under notifications as well.

Instant previews on or off is an option that I would like to remain on.

I would like to see it in the Hub swipe down, not from the top of the hub, but just below the bezel, you should see appointments.
    I would like to see the notification of when a meeting is created not what appointments I have that day.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 12:47 PM
    I would like to see the notification of when a meeting is created not what appointments I have that day.

Posted via CB10
    Select the 'meeting' and change settings there.
    04-17-14 01:31 PM