- CrackBerry User
- 39 Posts
Help: the MR update has disabled my phone
Well, I went and installed the 10.1 MR update several weeks after it first came out, assuming that whatever bug was in it would be fixed by now.
I now have a phone that:
- does not work as a phone
- has deleted all my old text messages
- says it is running at 10.1.0.273, despite me downloading and installing 10.1.0.481
What do I do?
Yes, I tried to create a backup just before downloading. Now BB link is saying I only have one backup, from several months ago.
I give up. This is utterly senseless. You can't protect yourself.
- CrackBerry Genius
08-20-13, 09:39 PM #2
- 2,511 Posts
As for the phone thing can you explain exactly what happens? Have you hard reset with the volume buttons? Or tried flipping airplane mode on and off?
If you provide a more detailed description of the issue and any trouble shooting steps you have taken I can try and help.
For more learning and less questions check out the site. BerryLeaksCB
- By Samo_14 in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 10Last Post: 09-19-13, 05:58 AM
- By jic999 in forum Armchair CEOReplies: 10Last Post: 08-24-13, 09:43 AM
- By vincentnyc in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-13, 11:47 AM
- By kelton in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-13, 09:42 PM