Hello friends!
    Just bought the new BlackBerry device on BlackBerry 10. I have created BlackBerry ID on it. But then my small brother - it happened completely by accident - deleted this BlackBerry ID from the confirmation mail after it had been confirmed. After - I have created the new BlackBerry ID on the same email, but my device needs an old password and doesn't "know" that my previous BlackBerry ID was deleted. I don't know what to do and how to delete previous details on my BlackBerry device. Can You help me? Maybe You know what to do or where to write about this problem? I have my previous details and al the screen name. Many thanks!!!
    03-05-16 04:12 AM
    And I didn't disable BlackBerry*Protect*before deleting the BlackBerry ID account.
    03-05-16 05:05 AM
    Let me guess what your are saying.... you setup an email account in your blackberry, right? If thats the case most likely the setup is IMAP in nature. Try accessing your email via web or email program via a PC, most likely the email is just in your trash folder.

BlackBerry Passport Black
    03-05-16 05:09 AM
    No. My brother deleted my BlackBerry ID fro the confirmation mail when blackberry protect and blackberry ID were ON on my device.
    After that my device locked. BB protect and BlackBerry ID won't let me unlock my phone without a password. I create a new BBID to same e-mail address. My device doesn't accept it.
    I don't now what to do. please help.
    03-05-16 05:16 AM
    Hello Victor, please don't try to guess your password via your handset or it will be lost forever. Just use laptop or desktop and type in browser https://blackberryid.blacberry.com//bbid/accountinfo and just hit enter, so the screens will guide you. There is no other way to proceed. Success!!

BlackBerry Passport | 10.3.2.2836 | SQW100-1
    03-05-16 05:43 AM
    Correction: https://blackberryid.blackberry.com//bbid/accountinfo

One "k" was missing in Blackberry.

BlackBerry Passport | 10.3.2.2836 | SQW100-1
    03-05-16 05:48 AM
    This username or password isn't associated with a valid BlackBerry ID. Try again.
    03-05-16 05:51 AM
    You will have to send your device to BlackBerry, along with a proof of purchase. Only they can resolve the issue.
    03-05-16 06:11 AM
    Go to your email account and check the trash or deleted folder. Most accounts give you a week or more before the email is lost forever.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    03-08-16 12:21 AM
    I have got this email. But the BlackBerry ID is deleted, not email!
    03-08-16 01:29 AM
    There is no fixing it. You can't delete the ID and make a new one. Doesn't work like that.

You'll haver to send your device in to Blackberry, along with proof of purchase, they'll be able to fix it.

Posted via -sigh- Priv. Guess we have to get used to Android guys....
    03-08-16 02:27 AM
    My small brother have deleted it from this confirmation email.
    It is not possible to send it back. I am from Russia and I have bought my device from a private person that had been selling it on Ebay.
    He doesn't have any receipt.
    03-08-16 02:32 AM
    Please help!
    I found an interesting forum and the same topic (Blackberry Remove Anti Theft helps.. DonE - GSM-Forum), but I don't know how to proceed next step.

I have installed anti theft bb 10
    password kumkumfree

Then I have tried to find 10.3.1 for my BB Classic SQC 100-4
    But I didn't find 10.3.1 for this device.

What shall I install?
    What shall I do next?
    Please, give me some instructions! Thank You very much!!!
    03-08-16 02:34 AM
    Hi, can't you reset your device to Factory Defaults? Probably you could do a security wipe so all the data and recently installed apps would be deleted. The core apps should still remain and you should set up the BlackBerry ID upon start up once u had reset the device to Factory Default!

Posted via my favorite Passport
    03-08-16 02:47 AM
    I can't reset my phone to Factory Defaults, because it needs BB ID Password. It is locked with BB Protection.
    03-08-16 02:49 AM
    03-08-16 02:50 AM
    Changing your BlackBerry ID: One reason that's less obvious but may have you needing to do a Security Wipe is if you want to change the BlackBerry ID associated with your BlackBerry Z10. Right now there is no way to sign out of BlackBerry ID on the phone and sign in with another account. If you want to switch, you need to do a Security Wipe and sign in with another ID. *

That's it. Wiping your BlackBerry 10 phone is as easy as typing blackberry.*

03-08-16 02:58 AM
    Yes, the anti-theft is made so you cannot bypass it.

Only blackberry can fix it now.

If you can't send it in, you have a nice brick.

03-08-16 02:59 AM
    I do not understand what is security swipe.
    03-08-16 03:04 AM
    But people do this Blackberry Remove Anti Theft helps.. DonE - GSM-Forum
    Maybe You can understand it.
    03-08-16 03:05 AM
    Which BlackBerry device you own? If it is a Z10 with a removable battery, try doing a hard reset and re configure the BlackBerry ID. But I'm not sure this works? BTW I don't understand how the BlackBerry ID can be deleted from the phone? Did your phone came locked with an existing Blackberry ID since u said it was bought on ebay?? If so you have to seek the persons help to unlock from whom you had bought the phone.

03-08-16 03:07 AM
    Dear Sridhar M, I am an owner of the BB Classic.
    No, my phone was not locked!
    Just bought the new BlackBerry device on BlackBerry 10. I have created BlackBerry ID on it. But then my small brother - it happened completely by accident - deleted this BlackBerry ID from the confirmation mail after it had been confirmed.
    So my brother deleted my BlackBerry ID from the confirmation mail when blackberry protect and blackberry ID were ON on my device.
    After that my device locked. BB protect and BlackBerry ID won't let me unlock my phone without a password. I create a new BBID to same e-mail address. My device doesn't accept it.
    03-08-16 03:09 AM
    I do not understand what is security swipe.
    Security wipe is often done when u sell your phone or wanted to remove the existing files, apps, email accounts from your phone, media card so that your phone becomes as close to a factory reset with default apps. Now you have to setup all the necessary apps, email accounts, Blackberry ID on the phone upon security wipe.

03-08-16 03:11 AM
    Your new ID will not work because it is not the same as your old one. Even if you've used the same email, it's not.

Your old ID no longer exists, so the phone cannot check the ID and unlock.

That thread is very old, from 2014.

The only solution is to send your phone to Blackberry. It's an expensive mistake to make.

03-08-16 03:13 AM
    Dear Sridhar M, I am an owner of the BB Classic.
    No, my phone was not locked!
    Just bought the new BlackBerry device on BlackBerry 10. I have created BlackBerry ID on it. But then my small brother - it happened completely by accident - deleted this BlackBerry ID from the confirmation mail after it had been confirmed.
    So my brother deleted my BlackBerry ID from the confirmation mail when blackberry protect and blackberry ID were ON on my device.
    So you say now, you can't open your device on starting up your phone as it requires a password? Are you able to boot up your OS on the phone? Some screen shots should help!

03-08-16 03:16 AM
61 123